Disney/Victoria in Detail #8 says "this is everything" but gives us nothing, as always

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a freeloader sat in front of Becky’s computer drinking her coffee probably - she must be a really nice person to have such good friends or she knows how to manipulate people idk

Reactions: 6
New vlog... same old... for anyone thinking that she'd do something, anything different, nope. Needs coffee, too hot, hair not holding up, back to hotel to relax. And how many times did she say it was different to WDW... yes you twit, it's a different park. Not worth watching. How she's still calling herself Disney In Detail and getting gifted these trips is beyond me. Ending by saying she can't wait to come back again on another trip.... where is she getting the money from...

Reactions: 4
The vlog was difficult to watch. Yes, it's her same MO. Coffee, It's hot, hair is a mess, leave midday back to the hotel, Uber, oh and she's 'very very excited'. Some of the store footage was boring and unnecessary. I didn't get why they went on some of the rides that are just like at WDW. She did mention at the end of the vlog, they had a guide but why didn't she return later that evening? Or instead of escaping to the hotel, go on her own and experience a few exclusive DLR rides before she met up for dinner? Alice in Wonderland and Snow White are worth the wait.
I'm a midday break kind of girl but if I was to go to DLP for what might be my only time, I'm sticking it out all day to go on rides that aren't similar in other parks. I will wait hours for Crush Coaster, BTMRR and Phantom Manor!
It's a possibility she returns to the DL park and goes on more rides. At least I hope so.

Reactions: 5
Here we go…eyes down for Vicky bingo

starts out “so excited” needs coffee, outfit of the day (awful playsuit made my mama NoDetail and make up overload) , clearly running late as can’t wait in line at Starfucks because she is late… (make a coffee in your room?).. it’s not called Springs love it’s downtown Disney… sucks up to Andrew “love it” “can’t cope ” “awesome” …

more so excited…. So many things she wants to do (but never does)

more “amazing” eats pastries before her character breakfast

so excited about Haunted Mansion

Panel amazing

gets coffee

amazing
Amazing
Beautiful to her new best friend love it beautiful

fingers merch

has an orgasm over ears

buys ears

amazing

too hot

amazing

new ears love it

scoffs two HUGE plates of food

amazing love it

gets her furry love on

she looks knackered already and it’s mid morning

princesses amazing

mr Toad so pretty much pisses her playsuit

(paused to check my toad in the hole)

fingers spirit jerseys

sucking up to her new bff Andrew

more merch fingering

has a break because she won’t go on Space Mountain moans too hot

gets her fan out amazing best time

at this point she’s done more in a morning than two weeks usual activity

excited amazing

playsuits get wet on pirates oh no

moans about wet hair

(pause to put mash potatoes on)

haunted mansion love it you guysssssss

wouldn’t go on splash mountain because hair

awesome

Eats dole whip double scoop

more merch fingering awesome amazing

mugs

says Kate pissed off with all her useless mugs

more spirit jerseys

loungefly

Uber back to hotel tired

has nap

changes into another playsuit for food

goes to steakhouse amazing

tired goes to bed so doesn’t finish vlog

next day new play suit

waffles on about Mr Toad

Blah blah subscribe blah blah

seriously don’t bother you guyyysssssss there is nothing new …

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.