Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Darrow_Au_Lykos

That episode is everything…

that is wrong with her videos!

Up late. Check
Sugar for “breakfast”. Check
Starbucks sugar hit. Check
Straight for another one in the park, well after lunchtime. Check
Has a plan but doesn’t realise the times don’t work. Check
More sugar snacks. Check
No rides. Check
No detail. Check
Spending half her time moaning about the heat / humidity / hair. Check

Only thing missing was a pointless wander in a shop pointing out things with no idea of the price before showing us the tag!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Daz_Blue

I just don’t understand the hate, what’s the point of it? If you don’t like her then don’t watch. She’s not harming anyone doing her vlogs and must make a reasonable income from it, where else would she get that much money to go so frequently.

This just seems all nasty and mean spirited and sad.
Nasty, mean spirited and sad... yet you don't seem to mind it when directed at Brogan Tate... care to explain?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Again - that is total BS... totally making excuses for laziness!
Ten days of mourning – so, have you been off work for ten days? Have all the shops been shut for ten days? No!
Apart from the constant news on TV, it's been business as usual in the UK till yesterday, when everything closed for the funeral itself – and even then, shops opened after 5pm... there were queues around the block at Supermarkets and McDonalds ffs... to say Victoria hasn't posted anything due to 10 days of mourning (which it would seem only she observed) is laughable.
Agree - she didn’t look to be mourning in that Andrew dudes insta stories she was having a whale of a time riding the Toad .. she’s just fucking bone idle.

Reactions: 18

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
Paused what content exactly? She was over a day into the "press trip" before the Queen died and hadn't posted anything!

Reactions: 17

swimming

VIP Member
Starts the vlog with “hello! And welcome to another Disney day!”

seconds later….. “I’m off to universal today”

Fucks sake Vicky

• Haha
Reactions: 16

emerald

VIP Member
I hope since its a #press trip, they actually make her get out of her room before 11am and do stuff. It will be a wake up call for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

agathabeads

On that note why do they keep that sh*t in their vlogs (pardon the pun 😆) I know we all use them but seriously 🙄
"I just need to find the toilets them I'm going to ..."
"I really need to find the restrooms" etc etc
Honestly I would like her 1000% more if she just went "Jesus Christ that coffee has gone through me, I need to take a massive shit. It's gotta be done, you know me!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lala22

Chatty Member
It’s aaaaawoooooo day guys! What are we predicting?

- late start?
- TTA?
- Breakfast doughnut?
- This is everything?
- play suit my mum made?
- rest for while?
- need a coffee?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Mark81

VIP Member
I think its because she has nothing else. If she admits (to herself) she doesn't actually enjoy it....what else does she have in her life.

Like mentioned on the Gary C thread, I actually think Victoria is more pitiful than annoying. It seems a sad existence

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Tabitha

VIP Member
Really says it all that someone can fly to WDW 6 times a year, but can’t afford their own place.

Ellemnop

Not that this has anything to do with OF, at least I freakin’ hope not but remember when Ian found some frosting in her mini fridge during one of the livestreams and she swore up and down that she had no idea where it came from? She kept a straight face and tried to steer the convo away from that. It was in her mini fridge, in her office…
I guess a ghost put it there.

• Haha
  • Wow

Tabitha

VIP Member
Disney will always have a piece of my heart. I remember being a child and knowing full well I’ll grow up to be a ‘Disney adult’ lol. i went to DLP this year and I’m going to CA at Christmas and I’m not embarrassed to be doing this in my late 30s. I don’t see anything wrong with enjoying Disney or things from our childhood.

But when you look at her grid, and see Victoria exclusively wearing one of her 255024 Minnie ears and carrying children’s bags in every pic, there is just something so off about her.
My theory with her is because she has never really lived in the adult world; paying bills, doing a job, having any responsibility, she is still the same person she was when she was 20. She has not had those experiences that make us mature and mentally grow. The way she fawns over a plushie from animal crossing is weird to me. That’s the person I was 15 years ago and I can see how much I’ve changed since then. She’s defined herself by only ‘childish’ things because she’s in the exact same mental place she was when she first started going to Disney. Her life just hasn’t changed at all neither has she.
it’s deeply disturbing to me.
I see Brogan going exactly the same way.

• Heart