Disney/Victoria in Detail #8 says "this is everything" but gives us nothing, as always

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @emerald for the shiny new thread title!

Prev thread here:

As you were peeps!

Reactions: 7
I can’t wait till this new ‘budget’ series is over and we find out the cost of ‘everything’ lol she has mentioned we have to wait till the end of the series.

Reactions: 5
The main costs people would be interested in are the flights and the hotel which havent been mentioned yet.

also vic has made a big fuss about getting to the parks on the hotel bus. if you remember on the first night she only had to walk across a footbridge to disney springs. if she did that she could then access disney transport. For example for getting to magic kingdom a disney bus runs to the contemporary resort right next door to the park every 20 mins or so

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
British vloggers in general always seems to miss the important info. On the surface they might say they’ve had a budget trip, but never disclose all the costs. Most people watching these vlogs wont be AP holders, so that’s a massive thing to factor in for any trip cost. I also don’t get why many vloggers make such an effort for travel day but then don’t show what happens after MCO. There are plenty of people who wouldn’t hire a car, so some form of info on getting to parks or other resorts wouldn’t go a miss, likewise with first time drivers on US roads.
With Victoria I don’t find any of her content that useful, it’s more just a diary of her life a lot of vloggers seem to think is something the public need

Reactions: 14
No one shoot me down but does she have TM??
Very clever illness never to show up in the parks 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Can we club together and get her a proper manicure. Mind you, she is clearly not short of a few bob if she is spending hundreds on her hair and brows regularly

Reactions: 4
I was going ask if she had another sneaky trip planned because she always had extensions put in right before going away.

Reactions: 4
I was going ask if she had another sneaky trip planned because she always had extensions put in right before going away.
I seriously hope not. At least wait a minute. There is nothing going on in the parks right now unless she's got a ticket for MNSSHP on Friday.

Reactions: 1
British vloggers in general always seems to miss the important info. On the surface they might say they’ve had a budget trip, but never disclose all the costs. Most people watching these vlogs wont be AP holders, so that’s a massive thing to factor in for any trip cost. I also don’t get why many vloggers make such an effort for travel day but then don’t show what happens after MCO. There are plenty of people who wouldn’t hire a car, so some form of info on getting to parks or other resorts wouldn’t go a miss, likewise with first time drivers on US roads.
With Victoria I don’t find any of her content that useful, it’s more just a diary of her life a lot of vloggers seem to think is something the public need
The prices that Victoria has been putting up are what she pays with her AP discount I'm assuming so she should really give what it would cost without too. I don't think I have ever seen a UK vlogger show us what the check in process is like, at the airport or at the hotel which I think is a big thing to omit

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.