Disney/Victoria in Detail #8 says "this is everything" but gives us nothing, as always

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant remember if or when she has ever done a room tour?
She doesn't do them, or resort tours. You would think for a person who goes so often, she would make content about the resorts. But I guess we need to see her go on the People Mover again🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She doesn't do them, or resort tours. You would think for a person who goes so often, she would make content about the resorts. But I guess we need to see her go on the People Mover again🤷🏼‍♀️
The amount of hotels she visits during her trips too and we only get to see where to have a cup of coffee, though saying that I don't think she's done that in her last few trips, I do wonder if the appeal is wearing off for her too and she's getting tired of it but the thought of getting a job and having to answer to someone fills her with dread, I know I'd be like that if I'd been working for myself for years. I really dislike the job I'm in at the moment but I have so much flexibility and autonomy it's really the only reason I'm still here, moving to another employer and ending up with a micro managing nightmare boss scares me 🤣

Reactions: 4
The prices that Victoria has been putting up are what she pays with her AP discount I'm assuming so she should really give what it would cost without too. I don't think I have ever seen a UK vlogger show us what the check in process is like, at the airport or at the hotel which I think is a big thing to omit
Forgot about that, good point. I think a lot of vloggers use points/airmiles so when you include that with the cost of an AP and then the full price aspect for products they receive a discount on, the prices are easily about $1500+ off

Reactions: 1
The amount of hotels she visits during her trips too and we only get to see where to have a cup of coffee, though saying that I don't think she's done that in her last few trips, I do wonder if the appeal is wearing off for her too and she's getting tired of it but the thought of getting a job and having to answer to someone fills her with dread, I know I'd be like that if I'd been working for myself for years. I really dislike the job I'm in at the moment but I have so much flexibility and autonomy it's really the only reason I'm still here, moving to another employer and ending up with a micro managing nightmare boss scares me 🤣
Interesting to say she may be getting tired of it...

She says it's "everything" ...yet does practically nothing when there! I love Disney and, though it's been a while since I last went to WDW, when visiting there or DLP I'm like a big kid... I love the place, and I cram in as much as I can... as many rides as I can etc.
I can only understand local Orlando AP users going to WDW and doing as little as Victoria - as for them it's just a half hour drive, not an 8 hr flight and thousands of pounds to do sweet FA!

I think its because she has nothing else. If she admits (to herself) she doesn't actually enjoy it....what else does she have in her life.

Like mentioned on the Gary C thread, I actually think Victoria is more pitiful than annoying. It seems a sad existence

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think its because she has nothing else. If she admits (to herself) she doesn't actually enjoy it....what else does she have in her life.

Like mentioned on the Gary C thread, I actually think Victoria is more pitiful than annoying. It seems a sad existence
I agree, she does seem to have a lonely life

Reactions: 5
She seems a very lonely woman to me, how old is she?
Forgive me I’ve just come across her

Reactions: 3
39 next birthday. She mentioned it in her skincare vlog.

I wondered too about the extensions being a precursor to an imminent Disney trip. After all, why else would you spend all that money on your do just to sit in your mate's spare room. However, she does have a September trip planned and you'd be mad to go in school holidays when you can choose your dates so I don't know

Reactions: 1
I think vlogging makes sense for lonely people or those who don't have much in their life. You geta form of company and interaction from your followers without the actual interaction. You can see the same behaviour across the majority of disney vloggers. They're all running from something. Even the bigger ones like Adam hattan give off the same vibe

Reactions: 7
I think vlogging makes sense for lonely people or those who don't have much in their life. You geta form of company and interaction from your followers without the actual interaction. You can see the same behaviour across the majority of disney vloggers. They're all running from something. Even the bigger ones like Adam hattan give off the same vibe
100%, I don't think I've seen a vlogger that has a big group of friends or posts about get together with friends ( proper friends ) - this could be because the algorithm doesn't show me these people though

100%, I don't think I've seen a vlogger that has a big group of friends or posts about get together with friends ( proper friends ) - this could be because the algorithm doesn't show me these people though
This is fairly common. When you see a vlogger refer to a friend, its someone either connected to vlogging or the theme park. Wheres the old school friends, or ex work colleague from old jobs? The reality is they arent there, so the vlogger has to find acceptance from others

Reactions: 2
What I don't understand is that when she takes a break, she goes to an offsite resort for a rest. Surely the time/distance to get there, she could have stayed in the park?! There's plenty of seating, cafes etc.
Makes no sense

Reactions: 7
What I don't understand is that when she takes a break, she goes to an offsite resort for a rest. Surely the time/distance to get there, she could have stayed in the park?! There's plenty of seating, cafes etc.
Makes no sense
It's nice to get out of the parks. Especially when it's the afternoon and it's hot and crowded. It's pretty easy to duck out of MK, EPCOT or DHS and get to a resort and find a place to decompress for a bit. It always helps me have a better evening!

Makes no sense
It is nice to rest at a resort as they have sofas and armchairs to relax in, I don't really remember anywhere in the parks with the possible exception of Epcot that has anywhere like that. However, you're dead right that it takes so much time and hassle to get there, it's not really worth it unless you're going on somewhere else afterwards. Going from a park to a resort then back into the same park is frankly ridiculous.

Edited to say it's ridiculous if you're Victoria and claim to have tiredness and special needs because of the TM.

Reactions: 4
I predict that her September vlogs will not be filmed much in the parks. It will be too hot and she will use that as an excuse to leave after 3 hours and go back to the resort and cool off and stay there the rest of the day. Did she say if someone is going with her? Another solo trip? Or where she's staying?

Edited to add: Does she ever go swimming or show the resort pools? I think I've seen only one vlog where she was at the pool with Ian and Becky (?). But I could be wrong. All her vlogs mesh together.

Reactions: 2
I predict that her September vlogs will not be filmed much in the parks. It will be too hot and she will use that as an excuse to leave after 3 hours and go back to the resort and cool off and stay there the rest of the day. Did she say if someone is going with her? Another solo trip? Or where she's staying?

Edited to add: Does she ever go swimming or show the resort pools? I think I've seen only one vlog where she was at the pool with Ian and Becky (?). But I could be wrong. All her vlogs mesh together.
I’ve never seen her go to a pool. Imagine her horror at getting … gasp… WET HAIR 😳

• Haha
I’ve never seen her go to a pool. Imagine her horror at getting … gasp… WET HAIR 😳
I find it interesting that she doesn't even address it. Or if she has, I don't recall. But to not even show the resort pools is kind of lazy and careless as if she's like 'well since I don't use the pool, why show it?'
Disney in Detail indeed.

I find it interesting that she doesn't even address it. Or if she has, I don't recall. But to not even show the resort pools is kind of lazy and careless as if she's like 'well since I don't use the pool, why show it?'
Disney in Detail indeed.
I’d love to see her go to a water park. And just enjoy it! It’s one of the best bits of our holidays.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.