Disney/Victoria in Detail #6 No job, no house… flying 1st class for a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't she have a uber eats afflicts code so she gets free credit
Yes and always pretends she doesn't know if she gets credit or not, we'll maybe not always but in at least 2 vlogs she said something along the lines of "I might get something but I'm not sure" which is 100% bullshit, where does she think this mysterious credit is coming from

Reactions: 6
I watched adam hattan vlog with vicki. The playsuites do absolutely nothing for her figure.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does she mention her Uber eats code in every video she uses it? I guess I must have blocked that part out.

I found it funny when Adam was promoting Victorias channel he was like lots of Disney details you don’t get on my channel like pack with me videos…. That’s all he could say to promote her channel… says it all really…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I found it funny when Adam was promoting Victorias channel he was like lots of Disney details you don’t get on my channel like pack with me videos…. That’s all he could say to promote her channel… says it all really…
I’d never seen Adam before and I’d heard he was annoying but I didn’t mind him so much (in a small dose like that) and he had plenty of knowledge to impart about WDW, unlike some people we know.

Reactions: 5
You can get Uber eats to the building you’re in if you know that building’s individual address (not the resort address; every building has it’s own). We’ve done it before staying at Saratoga. Usually if you know the address of the building they’ll bring it all the way to your door.
At the same time, on my last trip, I walked past a delivery driver on my way to fill mugs and on the way back he was still frantically calling the person who ordered to try and find their room!!

Reactions: 3
I noticed the fake voice and the constant playing of the hair and getting it in place. Wonder if she whacked out the straighteners with Adam there. To be fair she did more with Adam than she normally does, probably because he was driving it. Can’t see him being happy with the people mover and a jofferys

I’m a bigger girl but I’m on the go all day when in Florida, we don’t pace ourselves at all but do relax by the pool. She never shows the resort pools etc. I’m taking one play suit this year but for if we go for a meal in the evening. Jogging material shorts and oversized T-shirt’s for the parks, abit of bronzer and lip balm. Couldn’t have a face full of slap like that
No way am I stic

No way am I stic
No way am I sticking up for Victoria but she does suffer from a chronic very serious illness, I forget what it’s called but it causes paralysis, she was in hospital for a long time with it unable to walk, it’s something she will have for the rest of her life and does have to take things easy when it flares up

I noticed the fake voice and the constant playing of the hair and getting it in place. Wonder if she whacked out the straighteners with Adam there. To be fair she did more with Adam than she normally does, probably because he was driving it. Can’t see him being happy with the people mover and a jofferys

I’m a bigger girl but I’m on the go all day when in Florida, we don’t pace ourselves at all but do relax by the pool. She never shows the resort pools etc. I’m taking one play suit this year but for if we go for a meal in the evening. Jogging material shorts and oversized T-shirt’s for the parks, abit of bronzer and lip balm. Couldn’t have a face full of slap like that
I’ve just watched both her and Adam’s latest crap.

She needs to give this up. She is putting out utter shite content. And she is beyond fake different voice on Adam’s version. And constantly patting down her fake hair. I did laugh as she couldn’t control her angles on his output. Kate nowhere to be seen then even with her fakery with Adam she still rode the same rides got a coffee and went on the peoplemover. They did thunder, pirates, Ariel, haunted mansion, ate a crap looking burger and claimed to be too tired to do anything else. Victoria love you wouldn’t last a day with our Disney days you waste of bleeping space.

It’s called Transverse Mylitis the condition Victoria suffers from

Last edited:
No way am I stic

No way am I sticking up for Victoria but she does suffer from a chronic very serious illness, I forget what it’s called but it causes paralysis, she was in hospital for a long time with it unable to walk, it’s something she will have for the rest of her life and does have to take things easy when it flares up

She had one bout of TM years ago and I'm not aware of any flare ups since. Her mobility appears to be somewhat what suits her story at the time. For example, said she couldn't drive because of her TM for years then buys a car and starts driving everywhere. Says she can't hold down ANY sort of paid employment, even part time, but is happy to travel solo to WDW. Which to my mind is way more physically demanding than any of the jobs I've ever experienced first hand (I've always been office based).

Reactions: 14
She had one bout of TM years ago and I'm not aware of any flare ups since. Her mobility appears to be somewhat what suits her story at the time. For example, said she couldn't drive because of her TM for years then buys a car and starts driving everywhere. Says she can't hold down ANY sort of paid employment, even part time, but is happy to travel solo to WDW. Which to my mind is way more physically demanding than any of the jobs I've ever experienced first hand (I've always been office based).
She also sits in Costa coffee all day editing. Not much difference from a desk?

Reactions: 11
Well that's exactly what I mean. Some people in my team have severe mobility issues, it doesn't affect their ability to do their job one bit.

Reactions: 5
No way am I stic

No way am I sticking up for Victoria but she does suffer from a chronic very serious illness, I forget what it’s called but it causes paralysis, she was in hospital for a long time with it unable to walk, it’s something she will have for the rest of her life and does have to take things easy when it flares up. Me saying about her hair straightness, put on voice,

Yes I’m aware she has TM and if you read back I said that I don’t pace myself on holiday thats my choice. I have travelled to Florida many times with people with way more complex neurological disorders than Victoria. I’m fully aware Victoria does like to pace herself but she never shows the things in the resorts you can do to relax, the pool, sun loungers even a quiet spot to just sit and relax. She’s at Saratoga springs and she’s not done a room tour really or anything at the resort and questioning what I wear compared to her hasn’t got nothing to do with her illness.
My personal opinion is she uses her TM to suit her narrative for not wanting to do anything. She could use the DAS system and vlog it lots of people who need that would find it beneficial to see how it works.
Her vlogs are boring, repetitive and quiet frankly child like. She’s not the only one guilty of it. They could be informative and show other things. She’s never mentioned dvc, is it easy to use, cost, value for money. Never talks about her TM and how parks support people with mobility issues and disabilities. It’s all jofferys, dole whip, the people mover, mr toad, book a meal and then get Uber eats in your room rinse and repeat

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've been a manager in an office environment for almost 10 years now and I've had people with worse conditions than occasional TM flare ups work full-time, as you say you spend most of the time sat down anyway.

Do you have to make special dispensations to make worklife easier for folk with certain conditions? Sure, and we were happy to do so, it's completely doable. You make sure they can finish early on the odd day if they aren't feeling it, ensure they have the right equipment, etc.

I'm sorry but this is Lazy Vicky doesn't want to work, which was fine when she had Ian supporting her but she will start to struggle soon enough.

Reactions: 9
I've been a manager in an office environment for almost 10 years now and I've had people with worse conditions than occasional TM flare ups work full-time, as you say you spend most of the time sat down anyway.

Do you have to make special dispensations to make worklife easier for folk with certain conditions? Sure, and we were happy to do so, it's completely doable. You make sure they can finish early on the odd day if they aren't feeling it, ensure they have the right equipment, etc.

I'm sorry but this is Lazy Vicky doesn't want to work, which was fine when she had Ian supporting her but she will start to struggle soon enough.
Your comments are spot on.! I work for a major supermarket and we have lots of people who work at our store with disabilities and conditions, at least three who need apparatus of various sorts to walk and move about. They all work independently and not treated any differently. One of them is a very good friend of mine and she loves being at work as she says it’s helps her mobility, confidence and mental health. She claims DLA and gets help with a car. I think Victoria would benefit from a little job, then again what job is going to honour her all the time off she needs to pop to Disney for dole whip and to put stickers in her planner

Reactions: 11
I always pipe up and say this but for newer “fans” of the channel, it’s worth knowing that Victoria gave up work and driving well before her TM. I know she hints it is the reason she doesn’t work, but she was long gone out of the workforce before it hit.

Seecondly, her TM was awful at the time and she must have been worried sick but she has recovered now and according to Victoria herself, has as much chance of another bout of TM and anyone who has never had it in the first place. There may be some lingering issues with her mobility which she used to refer to but her trips suggest she has no issues with that really. Remember the first thing she did when she recovered from TM was to take a solo trip to WDW. I mean, you just wouldn’t, would you? Not alone. She seemed to get around there just fine.

There is literally no reason why she cannot work, she just chooses not to. That’s absolutely fine when you have a partner with a regular income who can fund your somewhat extravagant lifestyle, maybe more of an issue when you’re relying on Patreon and youtube views to keep your Disney trips going.

Reactions: 17
I know of someone who had TM. Same as Vicky couldn’t walk etc. He used it to get super healthy and fit in his recovery period as he said that he never wanted to take his health for granted again knowing how quickly it can be taken from you.

Reactions: 4
Honestly, I think Victoria takes it so easy at the parks because she is not used to moving around and doing so much. She needs a mug full of sugar and caffeine to even get her started. She’s exhausted just by driving to Asda instead of typically ordering online and will say she’s sooooo busy when she does duck all compared to a normal person. To her it probably seems like she’s doing a lot.

She reminds me of a slug.
I thought the cross machine was to help with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly, I think Victoria takes it so easy at the parks because she is not used to moving around and doing so much. She needs a mug full of sugar and caffeine to even get her started. She’s exhausted just by driving to Asda instead of typically ordering online and will say she’s sooooo busy when she does duck all compared to a normal person. To her it probably seems like she’s doing a lot.

She reminds me of a slug.
I thought the cross machine was to help with that.
It's the same as Gary C, they don't have jobs, don't exercise, so they just become (as you say) slugs!

It's always going to be a shock to the system to walk around for hours in the Florida heat

Reactions: 7
I have to say i think she seemed like she was having a better time in the company of adam than kate.
I thought Kate looked miserable in all the vlogs she was in! And far too much plastic in her face now she can hardly speak!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.