Disney/Victoria in Detail #6 No job, no house… flying 1st class for a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam Hatton's vlog is up now and as predicted the full hideousness of the playsuit is there for all the world to see. Plus the added bonus of flesh coloured tights with Converse.
Surprised the playsuit lasted the whole vlog, the crotch was eating it most of the time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Surprised the playsuit lasted the whole vlog, the crotch was eating it most of the time
I just finished her vlog and now I'm watching his. Lord that playsuit is just as unflattering as I thought.

I will say that she was much perkier with him around and they did more rides that she'd do on her own or with Kate. But too tired for supper even in your own resort? That's what I don't understand with ordering Uber Eats. Why not just go down to quick service and grab something?

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched both her and Adam’s latest crap.

She needs to give this up. She is putting out utter shite content. And she is beyond fake different voice on Adam’s version. And constantly patting down her fake hair. I did laugh as she couldn’t control her angles on his output. Kate nowhere to be seen then even with her fakery with Adam she still rode the same rides got a coffee and went on the peoplemover. They did thunder, pirates, Ariel, haunted mansion, ate a crap looking burger and claimed to be too tired to do anything else. Victoria love you wouldn’t last a day with our Disney days you waste of bleeping space.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Random question: when Victoria gets Uber eats at Saratoga Springs, do they deliver to her building or does she (or Kate) have to meet them at the main building?
I was wondering this! The one time we used Uber eats at all star, we had to walk to the main building! Was completely pointless and we went back to throwing comfy clothes on and going down to quick service instead when tired,

Reactions: 2
You can get Uber eats to the building you’re in if you know that building’s individual address (not the resort address; every building has it’s own). We’ve done it before staying at Saratoga. Usually if you know the address of the building they’ll bring it all the way to your door.

Reactions: 1
I noticed the fake voice and the constant playing of the hair and getting it in place. Wonder if she whacked out the straighteners with Adam there. To be fair she did more with Adam than she normally does, probably because he was driving it. Can’t see him being happy with the people mover and a jofferys

I’m a bigger girl but I’m on the go all day when in Florida, we don’t pace ourselves at all but do relax by the pool. She never shows the resort pools etc. I’m taking one play suit this year but for if we go for a meal in the evening. Jogging material shorts and oversized T-shirt’s for the parks, abit of bronzer and lip balm. Couldn’t have a face full of slap like that

Reactions: 5
Wow theres a reason she always holds her camera up high... that angle 🤦‍♀️
Has she gone back to the shorter hair? Because the long hair does NOT help her...ahem...framing issues!

(Plus she really does look like that Miss Piggy thumbnail with longer hair)

I liked her better on Adam’s vlog. She seemed more natural and more interesting when she wasnmt concentrating on the angle of the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can get Uber eats to the building you’re in if you know that building’s individual address (not the resort address; every building has it’s own). We’ve done it before staying at Saratoga. Usually if you know the address of the building they’ll bring it all the way to your door.
Good to know. I was thinking about how spread out Saratoga is and how I'm not sure Uber eats is worth it if you have to go all the way to the main building to pick it up (at that point, you may as well just get something from the quick service). It would be nice if Disney not so much detail explained how it works, but I guess that's too much to expect.

• Haha
Good to know. I was thinking about how spread out Saratoga is and how I'm not sure Uber eats is worth it if you have to go all the way to the main building to pick it up (at that point, you may as well just get something from the quick service). It would be nice if Disney not so much detail explained how it works, but I guess that's too much to expect.
Oh come on, it's not like this is actually her job and only source of income ... Oh wait ...

• Haha
Regardless of where you pick it up, the Uber Eats I’ve seen Victoria eat on here trips is always a congealed mess by the time it gets to her. Why can’t she go and get something from the quick serve restaurant in her resort? They have so many selections and they’re all freshly made. AND it would be useful content.

Reactions: 10
The building numbers are super random (like one building in Congress Park is 1970 Broadway, one is 1980 Broadway and 1960 is reception but there’s a whole lotta buildings between the two 😂). We used Google maps to find out the building numbers 😊

Regardless of where you pick it up, the Uber Eats I’ve seen Victoria eat on here trips is always a congealed mess by the time it gets to her. Why can’t she go and get something from the quick serve restaurant in her resort? They have so many selections and they’re all freshly made. AND it would be useful content.
This is the thing, I don’t want a lot of Disney vloggers but quite a few don’t show the resort quick service and I’m like surely this is what people want to see?

This is the thing, I don’t want a lot of Disney vloggers but quite a few don’t show the resort quick service and I’m like surely this is what people want to see?
I think the ones who vlog for fun can show what they want and we can either watch it or not. The ones who consider it as a job and want people to pay for their content through Patreon or even YouTube ads, should definitely show what the viewers want or would find helpful, as ultimately that is what will pay their bills. It’s baffling how some of them, and our Vic is probably the main culprit here, don’t put any thought into that.

Reactions: 8
I did not realise she had gained that much weight again until I saw Hattan's vlog. She yo-yos a lot but unless she had a magic camera back then she's ballooned up since her first trip back. She looks bloated and sluggish, it would fall off if she moved and ate better. Mark's comment sums it up:

She really is a physical representation of her lifestyle

Victoria if you're reading forget about treadmills and diets, those aren't sustainable for most of us but with the bright evenings coming in get out for a walk. Have some lighter teas instead of ordering in. Take your laptop to the park instead of a coffee shop.

Reactions: 3
I think she has always been a lot bigger than her own camera angles make her seem. Her solo trip was entirely filmed and edited by her so she’s not going to put anything that makes her look massive in there, is she? I wouldn’t!

Reactions: 8

Agreed.

I don't think Saratoga does this, but I'm pretty sure you can get room service at some resorts, right? That might be interesting content as well.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.