Disney/Victoria in Detail #6 No job, no house… flying 1st class for a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you sure? my understanding that her inability/unwillingness to work a 9-5 job was because of a physical issue?
I would be highly surprised if she is not claiming some form of benefit
Yes that's right it's a physical issue called Lazyitis.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are you sure? my understanding that her inability/unwillingness to work a 9-5 job was because of a physical issue?
I would be highly surprised if she is not claiming some form of benefit
Maybe a benefit not disability- if you're well enough to constantly travel no. I think the not working a 9-5 job is a choice. A valid one if you can earn enough on YT (duck knows how) but still a choics

Reactions: 3
I often pipe up with this but for any newbies to Victoria, know that she gave up work long before her TM with the support of Ian to give her YouTube channel a go full time. I know she infers her illness is the reason she can't work full time for an employer but that is a bit of obfuscation from Victoria there. Apart from a couple of minor issues, she claimed to have completely recovered a couple of years ago and said she had been told by her consultant that she has as much chance of a recurrence as anyone who hadn't had it before. This was all to justify a solo Florida trip soon after recovery so take it with a pinch of salt, if you will. But that's what she said and I'm sure the vlog is still out there. That all now seems to have been conveniently forgotten (or wasn't wholly true in the first place) and she let's people think she can't work, yet classes her channels as a full-time job. Go figure.

She might be able to claim UC as she is seperated (and for all we know divorced) from Ian but would have to declare her YouTube/Patreon earnings which would be deducted from any UC payments so probably not worth it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.