Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaphazardSE

She could have gone anywhere when Kate evicted her for the night. Great opportunity to go somewhere new, take the train further down to Cornwall (which she says she loves but there's little evidence of it) or go up country a little, maybe go to Bath or Oxford, both of which are pretty and have city centre railway stations. And her US fans (who seem to be the only ones left now) would have loved that. But no, she goes to bloody Torquay. Yet again. And does precisely nothing of any interest to anyone there. It's incredible how completely dull and boring she makes every trip. The most exciting thing to happen to her recently was going to the supermarket. Says it all really.
I'm from the US and not very familiar with Torquay. After watching her slog, I can confidently say that I'm still not very familiar with Torquay.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Lauurz

VIP Member
She bangs on about it being a job but she treats every trip like a chilled out holiday. Surely she should be filming every different thing she can every time she goes?
If this is her job, I might try her ways at my work!
-I'm going to go in and have a coffee
-Tell people that I might do that today but I have another trip into work tomorrow so might do it then.
-Have another coffee
-Take a break for a cake
-Try a litte bit of work. If there is one person at the photocopier, I'm not sure I'll want to wait so I might come back later
- Pop home for a rest
- Go back into work after accidently falling asleep
- Coffee break
- Moan to my colleagues that there is yet another person at the photocopier and it's just far to busy
- I work in a School so it's far too busy anyway so I think I'll just go home....

Cannot wait to try this out Tuesday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

npfiii

Poor Kate what if she gets a new boyfriend and she is now stuck with Vicky she is like the guest that never leaves haha. They are both in their late 30s I would say I’m assuming Kate will want to settle down at some point.

If none of this is true I’d definitely have to do a video addressing these assumptions.
"What's that Kate? You want to give him a blowie tonight? I'll put it in my planner"

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Tabitha

VIP Member
Vicky and Kate’s Disney trip reimagined as Mr Toad

90A1CF7E-B0DC-46D8-8F1A-50DB7654B6F0.jpeg
CFB2C9AB-E4A0-4035-B926-3B25C62F25F4.jpeg

Now Vicky’s home
3CD4E339-D488-44F7-A839-808ADB5ECE88.jpeg

944A29CB-16C1-42A1-B848-97EB963D02A2.jpeg

now I finally understand why she likes him so much …

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

npfiii

1649000460410.png

"...Thanks to this deluded fuck, I'm never going to work another day in my fucking life..."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Patron here!! I joined her Patreon last year as I had been enjoying the livestreams and was interested to listen to the podcast she shares there. I kept it up when she announced her and Ian's separation, but I'd honestly forgotten about it! I went through today to see how many podcast episodes she's done since the split- only 10 since last June. Opposed to the 26 she advertises since it's a "biweekly" podcast. I'm shocked she still has over 100 people paying to be there- and don't worry, I'm cancelling my membership.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Lala22

Chatty Member
I wish these influencers would realise (louder for the ones at the back...)

- When you choose to make money online by showing your life, whether that be your hobby or child, people are ENTITLED to have an opinion on the things you do. They are out in the public domain for consumption.

- Bleating “ItS mY jOb” at every opportunity isn’t a get out of jail free card.

- when you ACTIVELY seek financial support from people on sites like patreon, people are even more entitled to have opinions on the content you provide.

Reactions: 23

emerald

VIP Member
Brogan - Never seen her before, but seeing her for the first time - She has spent far too long in the sun, probably tanning a few Stellas, very common with big red arms.
As someone who avidly hate watches Brogan you've honestly hit the nail on the head, hilarious. 😂 Do come and look at her thread, she's an absolute train wreck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

npfiii

Shes basically made it so we don't ever have to watch her vlogs again. Every vlog ever condensed and not missing anything

Slow the pace?

Slow the fucking pace?

Any slower and she'd be going in bastard reverse....

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
Is it just me or did Victoria sound different on Adam’s vlog? I feel like when she’s vlogging, her voice is much higher (and I guess fake), but I only started watching properly this trip so not sure if I just haven’t watched enough 🤷‍♀️

mrmobi2

Victoria/Disney In Detail #7 Planning to plan stuff in my planner that needs planning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
It’s fantastic that many employers are now willing to make accommodations for people with extra needs. My 20-something cousin has cystic fibrosis and a promising career. Unthinkable 20 years ago. Her employer lets her work around hospital appointments and even lets her have a longer lunch break to take medication. In the 80s two of my aunts died from CF, both in their 20s and they had no chance of a job. They were treated like lepers and even well meaning people would have told them not to work. But working and contributing is something that humans need whether it’s paid or unpaid or volunteer or caring within the home we need to be busy.

Victoria is a 40 year old woman who spends her days putting stickers into a journal and scheduling “coffee” She lives in a fantasy world, sitting indoors planning her next Disney trip. She has nothing to occupy her, doesn’t even have a dog to get her out and about and give some structure to her day. Going to a coffee shop is “busy”

Her idleness, despondency, living in the clouds might look prettier and posher than the unemployed people on my parent’s estate who sit around drinking tea, going down to the bookies and punctuating the boredom with a few cans or a joint. But they’re the same problems. I’ve been unemployed. It’s not easy to do nothing everyday! It will do your head in if you’re not careful. Victoria’s issue isn’t her TM, it’s mental at this point and she desperately needs counselling/a life coach/a kick up the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
For my sins I just watched one of Brogan Tates videos from her latest Florida trip. I’m no Brogan fan by any means but she’s very informative. She was invited on a press trip with the Disney parks team and shared a lot of useful information even just about the hotel she was staying at. I honestly don’t know why Victoria doesn’t do the same 🤷🏼‍♀️ Since she stays at a different resort every time. I know she’s done resort tours in the past but a lot has changed over the last few years so…
I imagine she is green with envy because Brogan got an all expenses trip though 😂 they even bumped her up to Premium economy on the flights over.
How can people say she's informative? She shows NOTHING except her own massive face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Theodore

VIP Member
Another vlog of doing sweet FA, she rode one ride all day at Universal. She said she gets backlash for doing precious little but then said it's OK because it's her 22nd trip. I mean, I still think that's a colossal waste of time and money but that's her life I suppose.
She needs to realise that the people viewing her videos have NOT been 22 times and therefore DO need some “details”.

Theodore

VIP Member
Time for new thread suggestions?
Victoria/Disney In Detail #7 Cake for breakfast, pudding for tea, matchy playsuits I love that for me!

• Haha
  • Heart

agathabeads

as much as I hate Adam Hattan, he does give good info
I hate him too but the video with the two of them together it really shows how bad Vicky is, and how little she actually knows.

At one point she even said to him "oh we love detail round here, this is Disney in Detail" and I laughed very loud

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
Disney in Detail #7 Putting on make up with a trowel, is it time to throw in the Disney towel?

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
I always pipe up and say this but for newer “fans” of the channel, it’s worth knowing that Victoria gave up work and driving well before her TM. I know she hints it is the reason she doesn’t work, but she was long gone out of the workforce before it hit.

Seecondly, her TM was awful at the time and she must have been worried sick but she has recovered now and according to Victoria herself, has as much chance of another bout of TM and anyone who has never had it in the first place. There may be some lingering issues with her mobility which she used to refer to but her trips suggest she has no issues with that really. Remember the first thing she did when she recovered from TM was to take a solo trip to WDW. I mean, you just wouldn’t, would you? Not alone. She seemed to get around there just fine.

There is literally no reason why she cannot work, she just chooses not to. That’s absolutely fine when you have a partner with a regular income who can fund your somewhat extravagant lifestyle, maybe more of an issue when you’re relying on Patreon and youtube views to keep your Disney trips going.

Reactions: 17