Disney/Victoria in Detail #3 Tattle was right, looks like Vicki will be booking a solo flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's 4 months into owning their home.. probably harder to ignore the fact that she does nowt whilst he ends up cleaning (and paying for)a three storey house rather than when they were in a shoebox flat.
She has only just bought a fridge for her upstairs offer. I feel sorry for her, she has to deal with a marriage breakdown plus moving out , managing her finances etc. It’s either gonna make her or break her.
I wonder how she is paying for the Disney cruise .

Reactions: 6
i wonder if moving into a bigger house was a test to see if they could happily live kind of separate lives but still be together, i know a couple that do that (although both are heavily career driven), one has one floor and the other has the 2nd floor but they still go out for the odd date and are there for each other type of thing. Its strange but works for them.......it looks like the move might have been the potential make or break. I can imagine Victoria getting very stressed about moving house, or he's done that big move knowing he would break up with her & it would be his home to stay in, whereas if they had broken up whilst still in the flat it might have been a different story.

Reactions: 4
Nah, I think you would have to be insane to buy a house if you think your relationship might be rocky, and I'm sure divorces are easier when there is no property involved. I do feel sad for as i don't think it was her choice but she is an adult and her life is her responsibility. If she can organise a multitude of disney trips, cancel them and reorganise them then she can easy get an admin job and manage her own bills etc - granted it is not as fun as planning and booking holidays!

Reactions: 7
She did her last patron love from the house so will be interested to see where she films the next vlog/live

Reactions: 3
Nah, I think you would have to be insane to buy a house if you think your relationship might be rocky, and I'm sure divorces are easier when there is no property involved. I do feel sad for as i don't think it was her choice but she is an adult and her life is her responsibility. If she can organise a multitude of disney trips, cancel them and reorganise them then she can easy get an admin job and manage her own bills etc - granted it is not as fun as planning and booking holidays!
Ian will get the house due to his income. I can’t see her patreon paying for a mortgage on a biggish house.

Ian will most likely keep the house, I would be interested to know if he will have to buy her out for half.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, im not shocked by the video or the news. For around a year now, you can see that it has been TENSE as hell between, especially in the lifestreams. Its been obvious that being together day in day out during this pandemic has caused this split.

Theres been a few occasions where Victoria and Ian have been on the edge of a full on bicker in the live streams. They can't seem to really agree on anything. And honestly they seem like they didn't like each other.

Victoria is beyond delusional. In the last 18 months, she has just sat around clinging onto the hope to get to Disney World.
Definitely think the blonde hair was done around the time she moved out too.
I agree I've watched most of their lives out of boredom and they were becoming more and more tense every week! There's only so many times they could joke about it all being "banter" , it was very uncomfortable to watch them at times and it was obvious they were getting on each other's nerves

I agree I've watched most of their lives out of boredom and they were becoming more and more tense every week! There's only so many times they could joke about it all being "banter" , it was very uncomfortable to watch them at times and it was obvious they were getting on each other's nerves
She often cut him off mid sentence and would say “any way moving on” he would often talk about vines and TikTok and she would be like a deer in the headlights.

I remember Becky and Ian’s family doing everything on move day, including cleaning down the back of the radiators with a special brush!!

The move to the house accelerated things I feel. Her laziness suddenly came into sharp relief.

I’m very sad for them both though. When I think back to all their adventures together, it must be so hard to sever that tie.

I also think he’s saying he’ll still pop on from time to time because he doesn’t want to actually admit that he’ll be gone for good.

Reactions: 8
Gonna say it again, just my opinion obviated.
ten years together, Ian didn’t just realise a few weeks ago she’s lazy and selfish (I think she is when it comes to holidays, Ian talks so animatedly about Vegas yet they rarely go anywhere but Disney)
land she did have a job at one point, and go from that to doing nothing but planning holidays, he’s put up with it for years, he’s still made plans with her as a married couple, buying a house and actively looking into adopting a dog, things were no different in their marriage post lockdown, they even planned the next live 24hr stream depending on which month was their 100 live (or whatever the target was 🤣) that was only a few months ago.

something has happened in the last couple of months that made him want out. And he doesn’t look unhappy about what it was, the continuous snapping at each other on the lives shows he only reciently Started pulling away, he’s supported her batshit lockdown rebooking of Disney holidays for 15 month, he genuinely seemed to enjoy the Disney community and their lives, his new hobbies came at the same time he seemed to change, dame I’d love to know if he met someone. But something happened around April that been the catalyst to this split in my opinion.

Reactions: 14
Gonna say it again, just my opinion obviated.
ten years together, Ian didn’t just realise a few weeks ago she’s lazy and selfish (I think she is when it comes to holidays, Ian talks so animatedly about Vegas yet they rarely go anywhere but Disney)
land she did have a job at one point, and go from that to doing nothing but planning holidays, he’s put up with it for years, he’s still made plans with her as a married couple, buying a house and actively looking into adopting a dog, things were no different in their marriage post lockdown, they even planned the next live 24hr stream depending on which month was their 100 live (or whatever the target was 🤣) that was only a few months ago.

something has happened in the last couple of months that made him want out. And he doesn’t look unhappy about what it was, the continuous snapping at each other on the lives shows he only reciently Started pulling away, he’s supported her batshit lockdown rebooking of Disney holidays for 15 month, he genuinely seemed to enjoy the Disney community and their lives, his new hobbies came at the same time he seemed to change, dame I’d love to know if he met someone. But something happened around April that been the catalyst to this split in my opinion.
I 100% believe it’s someone from the VR gaming tournament he helps run .

I reckon they will still live together in that house. They’ve been living like brother and sister for years anyway so why stop now

What is VR game about? Is it a sport or an RPG?

I once knew two women in the Harry Potter fandom who got so involved with their RPG characters, (who they were shipping), they actually left their husbands and attempted to live together as a lesbian couple. They soon realised they weren’t actually gay, just really into writing hot sex scenes together!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I follow a few of the Disney vloggers, mainly the older couples who have full time jobs too, and they’ve all had to rebook their trips but with far less drama than Victoria. Of course they’re upset and can’t wait to go on holiday, but they see the bigger picture. That’s because, I assume, it’s not the be-all-and-end-all it is for Victoria. They have other interests and also, they go together as a couple, it’s a shared hobby, which I think makes a huge difference.

I stopped watching her lives when she said she’d be going to Disney as soon as it reopened and the travel ban was lifted, no matter what. This was pre-vaccine and she said she wasn’t bothered about her TM. This is someone who isolated voluntarily from before the first lockdown and uses her TM as an excuse for everything.

Reactions: 10
I feel a bit bad for Victoria she’s clearly lost sight of what life is actually about. To be THAT desperate to go back to a Disney park just for content is actually a bit sad…. She’s admitted a few times she’s only doing the staycation cruise for content! Part of me respects her for at least being honest (unlike yazandash who are equally desperate but pretend to actually care about their trips) but part of me also feels so sad for her. I agree it is probably at least partly why Ian decided it was enough , can’t have been easy for him during the past year and a bit with constant desperation and breakdowns in the house
This is the problem when Disney vloggers decide to rely on Disney for money…

Reactions: 8
I always thought it was weird that she never did a full in depth tour of the whole house. There was always something not quite right about that house, like they didn't really fit in it. All their furniture was too big for starters so she had to buy that teeny tiny sofa that was way too small for those two Pooh sized people. And that vlog where they couldn't fit their bed in their bedroom was very odd.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.