Disney/Victoria in Detail #3 Tattle was right, looks like Vicki will be booking a solo flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said Sunday was her lazy day. Well what are the other days? Hoovering and waiting for a food shop delivery? that’s busy to her? She even sounds stressed when mentioning having to slot in a phone-call with her brother.

We’re around the same age and my calendar for this week is 11hrs of work calls alone whilst trying to get actual work done, maintain a relationship, social life oh and hoover haha. I can’t imagine how those with children on top do it. She’s embarrassing. She even marks out how long until the weekend lmao

She just needs a mental housework routine like a normal person.

5873E135-17E2-485A-A5F2-033FF3FC8483.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She could have done her nails for the planner video. Chipped Tippex is not a good look
I noticed how bad her nails were on the cruise too, I actually said to my boyfriend that it looked like tippex.....I guess that's another thing she's had to cut back on!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When you use your planner to plan what you're going to watch on Netflix you really have nothing else going on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I tried doing hinch style lists for my cleaning so I'd remember what to do and get a sense of achievement by crossing it off but it would take so long making a list that I lost valuable cleaning time! And the crap on the bottom I never got around to!

Reactions: 3
I tried doing hinch style lists for my cleaning so I'd remember what to do and get a sense of achievement by crossing it off but it would take so long making a list that I lost valuable cleaning time! And the crap on the bottom I never got around to!
At least those lists are usually detailed though to cover everything. They overwhelm me. Victoria’s is just ‘Hoover’ ‘tidy up’ haha

Reactions: 1
At least those lists are usually detailed though to cover everything. They overwhelm me. Victoria’s is just ‘Hoover’ ‘tidy up’ haha
I know, mine was very detailed!

I just don't get what she has to put in a planner!
I cannot actually bring myself to watch that video

Reactions: 2
I love a list, I find they help me at home and work and the sense of satisfaction I get from ticking stuff off is great. However, I don’t spend hundreds (thousands)? of pounds on planners and stickers and all that jazz, a notepad from Poundland is fine, and I certainly don’t put what drinks I am having on there.

ALSO, did she reveal that she only “works” one day a week? I mean, she is always going on about how busy she is but it turns out only on Mondays. What a life.

The cost of the Erin Condren planners, pens, stickers, notebooks, including shipping etc is extortionate and you re-purchase every year so she is literally spending a fortune to plan duck all.

Reactions: 3
I am also someone who works best from a list, but I will usually dump these down when I think of them on any pad of paper and then look over it and plan it out in which order works best to get through it the most efficient way possible and was drawn to the idea of the bullet journals when they first came out but realised they weren't worth the hype (neither is Hinch or Stacey Solomans either)
And I do get why some people would like planners, especially if working on their own and have content to produce but usually people who are posting a lot more frequently than some UK vloggers.
It might be something else that V will need to drop soon enough if she can't afford it

Yeah gonna skip this video. I have adhd and struggle with prioritising tasks so I should be the target market for this video and those stupid planners. The trouble is that it either goes two ways - completing the planner becomes the important job rather than actually completing your work, or it gets ignored and collects dust on a shelf until its remembered in a years time.

I love a list too but a few days on after watching this video and I’m still just baffled that this is a thing and she can seriously sit there and tell people her week amounts to hoovering, making a phone call, posting some patreon tat and watching some TV.

The countdown to the weekend….seriously!

I love a list too but a few days on after watching this video and I’m still just baffled that this is a thing and she can seriously sit there and tell people her week amounts to hoovering, making a phone call, posting some patreon tat and watching some TV.

The countdown to the weekend….seriously!
You would think with so much time available to her she would have some interests or hobbies other than disney holidays. The things I would do and learn! But nothing… she does nothing. Not even make decent content.

I find it even more hilarious that she always mentions how busy she always is. She really thinks her life is normal.
Vicky, Please try to live a day in the life of an average 30-something because your life is not that.

“Halfway to the weekend” sticker? Must be a relief for someone who does absolutely duck all to make it to Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Disney have released a Mr Toad t-shirt as part of the 50th anniversary merch, so her next visit will no doubt involve endless trips to various shops on the hunt for the t-shirt like she did with the Mr Toad teddy.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know how to start a new thread? I’ve never done it before and wouldn’t be confident doing it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.