Disney/Victoria in Detail #3 Tattle was right, looks like Vicki will be booking a solo flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
now my first suggestion was gonna be…
is ian dipping his console and having a (V)irtual (S)hag 😐

probaby a bit soon though 😐

so it’s confirmed Ian and vicki are no more, they’ve split,
We know nothing else 🤷‍♀️
Except victoria has gone blonde in the stereotypical “I’m gonna wash that man right out of my hair with bleach and some banging low lights
Nada, but it doesn’t stop us speculating.

my thoughts are with the cat if she’s staying with Becky. Poor bastard was defiantly taking the full force of Victoria’s anger in her last live!

continue here. 😬

Reactions: 8
I watched a second time. Quite a few edits that I didn’t notice before. I’m still on the side that he broke it off.
Remember when he ran into the room during the live stream and asked if she told everyone? I think there has been pressure to go public long ago. Maybe she thought they might get back together?

Reactions: 6
I think he broke it off, purely because he seems to be in control of whether he plays a role in her vlogs and therefore life in the future. If she had dumped him, surely she would decide that?

Also, they said (and I paraphrase) that it was just something that happened and they were both sad about it. Well, at least one of them (Ian) isn’t that sad.

Reactions: 9
I watched a second time. Quite a few edits that I didn’t notice before. I’m still on the side that he broke it off.
Remember when he ran into the room during the live stream and asked if she told everyone? I think there has been pressure to go public long ago. Maybe she thought they might get back together?
that was about her car, but it does show he was encouraging her to look at the positives of her “new life” 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Is Brigan being super gushing over myboyfriendbenji and their “plans for the future” a snub at Victoria? Brogan is probably happy that Victoria is single because she is that type of person.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Is Brigan being super gushing over myboyfriendbenji and their “plans for the future” a snub at Victoria? Brogan is probably happy that Victoria is single because she is that type of person.
wouldn't surprise me, she is totally the person that would do that and is the reason why she has no friends.

I just watched their video and I do think them both addressing it how they have is 'good for them'. I'm no fan of Victoria but that must have been hard to film. If Brogan and Benji split Brogan could never do that, so least Victoria is way more adult and grounded in that sense.

interesting to see how she is able to fund her lifestyle now though....wonder if Ian has the house and Victoria the DVC?

I definitely get the vibes from watching that video that;
- Ian made the decision to end the marriage.
- Ian is quite happy and content about his decision.
- Victoria looked embarrassed, sad and quite honestly in shock. Although I know she had clearly come to terms with it, you could tell the magnitude of building an entire life with someone, buying and decorating a new house, having this combined life for it all to fall apart is yet to hit her fully.

This is now the 3rd couple to split during the time where Disney holidays (from the UK) can't go ahead.
- Jade and Matt
- That Uk Disney Couple
- Disney in detail

Personally, I feel like Ian has had an injection of life into him. Whether that's through meeting someone else or having a mid life crisis but as many as have said he isn't prepared to just exist in a life where his wife paints herself as a doll, writes in her diary, re-arranges trip after trip and does little else. Maybe he wanted to explore the world not Disney related! Shocker.

Reactions: 20
I can’t quote the post from the last thread but why would Ian keep paying for DVC so Victoria can use it?! Like sorry regardless of if he’s a nice guy that’s not fair!!! I really do wonder how she’ll survive financially, we might actually see if she rakes it in or not, or if suddenly the refund option on her holidays are claimed

Reactions: 6
I can’t quote the post from the last thread but why would Ian keep paying for DVC so Victoria can use it?! Like sorry regardless of if he’s a nice guy that’s not fair!!! I really do wonder how she’ll survive financially, we might actually see if she rakes it in or not, or if suddenly the refund option on her holidays are claimed
Would she be able to claim some of the holiday back in taxes seen as this is her “job” ?!

Reactions: 1
I’d say DVC will be a tricky one as it’s linked to her business in some ways and not just a time share a married couple shared,

and none of us know how invested Ian is financially in her “business” side of DID, aside from the marriage,
Patrion and the channel are a source of income and he was heavily involved in the patrion side of things.

there is a lot to untangle after so many years

Reactions: 5
So...Ian is single now 👀👀

...too soon?😉

Seriously, I feel sorry for her she looked shellshocked, I think this came totally out of the blue from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I totally got the vibe that this was definitely Ians decision and that she wanted to stay together. He manipulated the entire video and took charge, she looked sad and shocked. I felt sorry for her, her life has been turned upside down, she will definitely beat the brunt of this split not him. I think she will struggle financially having to fund a place for herself and expensive holidays.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else half expected Brogans interrupting Wales story to go like this…..?
Brogan would honestly do that, bet she is loving that Victoria's marriage is over.

I also felt Ian was in control of the whole video too. I doubt very much he will show up again and think he will slowly pull out of anything Disney in Detail, I can't imagine it brings that much money in. He might pay the DVC for now to help her out a bit as I guess she could say that would effect her 'so called job' but can't see anyone paying that for someone else forever. It's going to be interesting to see what she does, esp with no travel to the USA from the UK for a while the way things are looking.

See this is why I couldn't fathom being so financially dependant on a bloke. My fella and I might get married one day but even if we did, I like having my career, my flat, my source of income.

I love being independent because it means if something does go wrong, you're not totally screwed. I'm happy now but tit happens, you know? You've always gotta have an exit strategy just incase.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.