Disney/Victoria in Detail #3 Tattle was right, looks like Vicki will be booking a solo flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats tragic is the reality is that the tension has been bubbling between them evidently for over a year. And I honestly believe it’s all down to her not getting to Florida. You can see in some of her videos she gets aggy (like the day the park pass system opened and she couldn’t get online and then spent 2 hours on hold to speak to WDW).

She has been incredibly stressed I think and it’s very sad if it’s reality. But in reality, she has nothing else to focus on. No employment, no hobbies apart from writing in planners, her social group is Disney in detail, she’s been stressing about rearranging trips, not letting patreons down who are paying her.

I bet she’s been a bleeping nightmare to live with in this pandemic! I bet she’s been a stroppy, bored madam. And I don’t mean that just to “be a troll”, but it’s so obvious in her outlook and personality since the pandemic began.
I just recall how she never left the house and Ian had to do all the chores. No doubt she played her TM card but after more than a year of being the only one actually leaving the house to do and get stuff I'd have had enough too.

Reactions: 4
I just recall how she never left the house and Ian had to do all the chores. No doubt she played her TM card but after more than a year of being the only one actually leaving the house to do and get stuff I'd have had enough too.
She took him completely for granted. I often wondered how his family felt about her tbh.

Reactions: 5
always remember him leaving the house dressed like a medic to go and do a full shop, then the next day she does an ocodo shop which consisted of biscuits for baking, biscuit brew tea, marshmallows for baking and pot noodles. and not much more, and she gave out nowhere had sweet corn and Ian couldn’t get it either

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
They definitely didn’t seem to have much in common but I do feel for both of them. Never easy to change your whole life. All those things she bought to decorate that office. Part of me wonders if buying a three story house wasn’t another stress for her (real or imagined) on top of everything else.

Reactions: 4
I watched the blog and I immediately thought Ian was the “dumper”. I agree Victoria looked shell shocked bless her 😔, I’m not her biggest fan but I really felt for her when I watched.
I think Ian looked happy and at peace with the decision…. Has anybody else thought something may of happened between him and a girl called Amy who used to always be mentioned on their live vlogs 👀???

Reactions: 8
I watched the blog and I immediately thought Ian was the “dumper”. I agree Victoria looked shell shocked bless her 😔, I’m not her biggest fan but I really felt for her when I watched.
I think Ian looked happy and at peace with the decision…. Has anybody else thought something may of happened between him and a girl called Amy who used to always be mentioned on their live vlogs 👀???
Agreed - definitely think Ian dumped her.

Can't say I blame him really - she must be one of the most boring women in the UK. She makes holidays to Disney World look about as exciting as going to have a wart frozen.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
always remember him leaving the house dressed like a medic to go and do a full shop, then the next day she does an ocodo shop which consisted of biscuits for baking, biscuit brew tea, marshmallows for baking and pot noodles. and not much more, and she gave out nowhere had sweet corn and Ian couldn’t get it either
lessons to be learned look after your husbands , treat him with love and respect ,its a two way street
ohhhh who's Amy

Reactions: 2
I think Amy is around 19-23 years old . I do admit they had more fun banter than Victoria and Ian.

Reactions: 1
Jesus seriously how an earth is Victoria going to afford her own place and these very elaborate international trips? Surely she doesn't make that much money online?

I just hope if she somehow can afford to continue living her Disney lifestyle this doesn’t mean more Kate in her Vlogs 😬

• Haha
She should move in with Becky. Becky is an absolute saint and they did used to live together.

However I think she’s moved home because didn’t she do a Primark haul from that big Birmingham store? And her Mum lives near Birmingham.

Reactions: 2
She should move in with Becky. Becky is an absolute saint and they did used to live together.

However I think she’s moved home because didn’t she do a Primark haul from that big Birmingham store? And her Mum lives near Birmingham.
Becky has a husband!
I think she’s mentioned her parents live in Yorkshire so Birmingham was half way for her to meet her mum.

So when do we think the ‘split’ actually happened?
They said in the video it’s been going on ‘for a while’ and that they’ve come to terms with it and all the ‘hard part’ of it has been going on behind the scenes for ‘a while’ but they only bought the house 6/7months ago! Makes me feel they moved in and literally split up!

Reactions: 3

Her mum lives in Yorkshire and Becky is married.

That's 4 months into owning their home.. probably harder to ignore the fact that she does nowt whilst he ends up cleaning (and paying for)a three storey house rather than when they were in a shoebox flat.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.