Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So international travel should be able to ahead from the 17th May who wants to bet a joffreys coffee that Victoria will be at the airport on the 17th going do you know who I am
America will not be open to visitors by then. Really sucks as I have friends in Orlando/America that we are dying to see but we can wait. Bloody hell how old is vic in that photo? What happened!

Reactions: 4
Yeah i mean international travel has been happening this whole time anyway. She could have easily used the work excuse. It will be America stopping people going, plus the possible hotel quarantine on the return

Reactions: 1
So why waste money buying a Hello Fresh subscription when both of you don’t actually like the meals as they are? Just but a food shop and make meals you actually like rather than “making it work”
I mean, each to their own but honestly they waste so much money.
But then, this is the “Disney enthusiast” that goes all the way to Florida to sit and drink coffee so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Unless she then wants to pay £1700 to self isolate for 10 days, she ain’t going anywhere

Reactions: 3
Unless she then wants to pay £1700 to self isolate for 10 days, she ain’t going anywhere
Sad thing is I think she'd do that! She's already said she'd be happy to isolate at home or at a hotel in Orlando in order to get to Disney. In fact she could start another channel "Isolation in Detail".

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sad thing is I think she'd do that! She's already said she'd be happy to isolate at home or at a hotel in Orlando in order to get to Disney. In fact she could start another channel "Isolation in Detail".
But to pay all that money, isolating is one thing, but this was before the hotel quarantine but I guess it’s not that much different to her normal Disney trips 🙊

Reactions: 5
Oh she would absolutely do that. What is sad, is the fact that she literally has nothing better to do. I mean, no offence to her but her channels aren’t exactly buzzing with content, she has no responsibilities such as a job or children etc. And to be honest I’m pretty sure Ian relishes having his own space when she’s away.
I honestly don’t understand how she can justify claiming that she does YouTube full time when she struggles to get 1 video a week out on time. Or that she can’t work because of her TM...full of 💩

She’s been working on that channel for years!

• Haha
Could not agree more!!

Back when she actually had a proper job...or should I say a job full stop!! (Minimal make up looks nice on her here)
View attachment 452414
Wait, is that actually Victoria?

But then, this is the “Disney enthusiast” that goes all the way to Florida to sit and drink coffee so 🤷🏼‍♀️
And it’s not like there’s pixie dust in the coffee or anything.

Victoria probably thinks that’s “good value.”

I watched some of the live to see if she was like a pig in tit now we have a

way out of this... erm... difficult time... where we know you’re all struggling, and these lives are so good for us and you... so it’s awesome”

you can tell she’s hoping she’ll be back by summer, sitting there having conversations with basic children who are 17,
Poor Amy still dragging granny around and throwing her into the conversation, this time...... AGAIN.... granny was shocked at Vicky’s age. She looks so young!!!
poor granny seems forgetful.

Vicky is planning to match her outfit with Minnie and mickeys 50th outfits. 😐

Now, duck wanting to go to SEE her mother when restrictions lift, she has her sewing away at some new jumpsuits for Florida 😐
She referred to something as “totally swell” and I checked myself and turned that tit off,

Also Ian ordering McDonald’s at 10.30pm and getting annoyed it wasn’t open for delivery just said everything about this couple.

anyywwwwaaaaaaay......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched some of the live to see if she was like a pig in tit now we have a

way out of this... erm... difficult time... where we know you’re all struggling, and these lives are so good for us and you... so it’s awesome”

you can tell she’s hoping she’ll be back by summer, sitting there having conversations with basic children who are 17,
Poor Amy still dragging granny around and throwing her into the conversation, this time...... AGAIN.... granny was shocked at Vicky’s age. She looks so young!!!
poor granny seems forgetful.

Vicky is planning to match her outfit with Minnie and mickeys 50th outfits. 😐

Now, duck wanting to go to SEE her mother when restrictions lift, she has her sewing away at some new jumpsuits for Florida 😐
She referred to something as “totally swell” and I checked myself and turned that tit off,

Also Ian ordering McDonald’s at 10.30pm and getting annoyed it wasn’t open for delivery just said everything about this couple.

anyywwwwaaaaaaay......
OK im an adult and love Disney but matching your wardrobe to characters it just cringe and attention seeking in the park.

Reactions: 6
OK im an adult and love Disney but matching your wardrobe to characters it just cringe and attention seeking in the park.
Primarks finest vest tops and shorts all the way here. Sod matching anything in that heat

The park pass system has been extended until at least January 2023!! That means Disney in denial will have to plan a whole park day and stick to it pretty much. No fast passes which means she won’t do any rides because god forbid she stands in a queue. The only thing that goes in her favour is most restaurants are still closed which suits her because she only goes back to the hotel and gets Uber eats anyway!!

Primarks finest vest tops and shorts all the way here. Sod matching anything in that heat
Heck before I went on my last trip I raided the good old charity shops and got some proper bargains! Found vintage 80’s who framed roger rabbit T-shirt in excellent condition and a early 00’s wdw T! All for less then £5!

• Wow
She was saying on a livestream the other day that she paid 400 f-ing quid to move seats mid-flight enroute to Orlando because the couple next to her coughed a few times.

And she didn't want to get sick and ruin her holiday...400 quid! So yeah she aint bothered about paying that self-isolation money (or Ian paying it)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She was saying on a livestream the other day that she paid 400 f-ing quid to move seats mid-flight enroute to Orlando because the couple next to her coughed a few times.

And she didn't want to get sick and ruin her holiday...400 quid! So yeah she aint bothered about paying that self-isolation money (or Ian paying it)
Who does she think she is!! She really does believe she is above everyone else.

Who does she think she is!! She really does believe she is above everyone else.
She’ll encounter the wrong person at one point and then she’ll get it, what goes around comes around

Reactions: 6
Seems pointless when she gets a cold/feels unwell pretty much every time she goes.

Also her use of Americanisms when she speaks really irritates me 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.