Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who really wants her to go? I want to see Disney from a brits perspective during covid. At least we’d get the full story from her as she won’t mind moaning!
If all you're interested in is lying in, drinking coffee, going on the Peoplemover, having early nights and ordering Uber eats then yes Victoria will give you the full story.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who really wants her to go? I want to see Disney from a brits perspective during covid. At least we’d get the full story from her as she won’t mind moaning!
plenty Orlando vloggers have already covered it. Plus if you want moaners at Disney the Tim trackers got you covered on that!

Reactions: 9
Victoria’s played 615 hours on animals crossing.... that’s what she spends her time doing 😂 brogan just said in her latest video

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Victoria’s played 615 hours on animals crossing.... that’s what she spends her time doing 😂 brogan just said in her latest video
TWENTY FIVE DAYS ON IT!!!!! i play it now and again and yes you do get caught up but jesus

Reactions: 3
Ahaha I mean, it's been out for months and months. My friend works in the NHS and plays on his commute and has HUNDREDS of hours on it haha. I like to dip in and out when the seasons change but I've not played in a while

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Watched a bit of her live today, fabulous for faffing asleep to.
All they do is respond to questions and they do that badly.
Someone asked for advise on their 1st trip and essentially she told them to look at her old videos cos god forbid disney in detail should give any detail.

Reactions: 8
Watched a bit of her live today, fabulous for faffing asleep to.
All they do is respond to questions and they do that badly.
Someone asked for advise on their 1st trip and essentially she told them to look at her old videos cos god forbid disney in detail should give any detail.
Sounds a lot like Brogan Tate and her, Google It.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Whelp, as expected, Biden reinstated a lot of the previous travel bans, including most travel from the UK. Has Victoria acknowledged that anywhere? I stopped watching her lives ages ago.

If all you're interested in is lying in, drinking coffee, going on the Peoplemover, having early nights and ordering Uber eats then yes Victoria will give you the full story.
If, by some miracle Victoria gets to Florida in the near future, she’s going to be very disappointed to discover that the People Mover is currently down for refurbishment.

Whelp, as expected, Biden reinstated a lot of the previous travel bans, including most travel from the UK. Has Victoria acknowledged that anywhere? I stopped watching her lives ages ago.

If, by some miracle Victoria gets to Florida in the near future, she’s going to be very disappointed to discover that the People Mover is currently down for refurbishment.
Id hope being a massive Disney fan and a supposedly professional Disney expert and vlogger she would know all that.......

• Haha
Id hope being a massive Disney fan and a supposedly professional Disney expert and vlogger she would know all that.......
I would’ve hoped so too, but after seeing a number of her videos where she got facts wrong, I’m not convinced.

I would’ve hoped so too, but after seeing a number of her videos where she got facts wrong, I’m not convinced.
Oh yeah I agree, I said it tongue in cheek knowing she wouldn't have lol. Sorry if wasn't clear

I refuse to watch any of their lives anymore because it’s like Groundhog Day but what the hell was she wearing in that last one.

she makes herself look a state!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I refuse to watch any of their lives anymore because it’s like Groundhog Day but what the hell was she wearing in that last one.

she makes herself look a state!
Hahaaaa holy crap I just watched 2 seconds of it to see what you were talking about and she looks ridiculous?! Especially sat next to Ian who’s wearing normal attire and all black....

She looks like a Jojo Siwa fan.

Reactions: 5
I watched her January de gousta box thing last night and I switched it off. She’s absolutely so out of touch.
Opens a cereal bar thing that’s described as “on the go”, then she scoff laughs at it and says “well no one is on the go at the moment!”

Wake the duck up. People are still working full time! NHS and emergency key workers are still on the go. People working from home and home schooling are on the go.

Her life is just day in day out sitting on her fat arse plastering make up on for videos, talking tit and trying to get on a flight.

I would be completely embarrassed with myself if that was me. Absolutely no morals, doesn’t contribute to the country, doesn’t work, and almost 40. Good job Vicky!

Reactions: 12
So someone asked the first thing she will do when she's back at Disney and the response was.... 'get a coffee and go and sit down'😂

She is also aiming for three trips a year

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trying not to judge but...why? Why spend all that money to go all that way into a place that's its own bubble and not do anything. I feel stronger and stronger that some of these Disney vloggers use the parks as an escape from their own lives/real world. Honestly feel there's a study to be had on Disney vloggers.

Reactions: 8
Trying not to judge but...why? Why spend all that money to go all that way into a place that's its own bubble and not do anything. I feel stronger and stronger that some of these Disney vloggers use the parks as an escape from their own lives/real world. Honestly feel there's a study to be had on Disney vloggers.
I also think it's a very easy way to get engagement with very little effort. Victoria does duck all in the parks yet manages to fund several trips a year. It was a very nice little earner.

I'm honestly tempted if I had the cash as an experiment to bugger off to Disneyland Paris for a couple of days (when things are normal) and record as much as possible just to see HOW good that youtube bubble is :p

she's a member of DVC right? As in her and Ian? Why have they never stayed at a DVC property together? She only seems to stay at the value resorts now- i'd be a bit pissed if I was Ian, and she was staying at DVC with Becky and her other friend, but we had to shell out to stay at a value. Maybe i'm not getting something. but seems so stange.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.