Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to Florida next may :) so WDW!
I enjoy Mr Ian and Mr David, they go into a lot of detail which is useful. They also do very detailed trip planning vlogs. They come across as nice guys too and are an easy watch. I know she's a bit Marmite but I find Charlotte Ruff's vlogs interesting too. She genuinely loves the parks and that's reflected in her content. For up to date info I enjoy the Dis Unplugged vlogs. Deni in particular is an outstanding presenter. They produce a lot of content, you could spend a lifetime trying to keep up with it all. Enjoy!

Does Victoria read here? Her latest blog is a GRWM from a completely bare face. And I actually enjoyed it! I found it really interesting to watch how she transforms her appearance. And she does know a lot about make up. So maybe step away from the Disney and concentrate on growing the beauty side? Way, way more interesting than wanging on about a Disney trip that isn't going to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah, there is literally no detail in any of her vlogs, is there? I know prices of stuff dates things but it would be useful to know how much she has spent on lunch etc. Also travel timings or wait times or pretty much anything. Disney in no Detail
Does she even wait for anything? Or does she use a DAS for everything?

Reactions: 1
Does she even wait for anything? Or does she use a DAS for everything?
I’ve not heard her mention using the DAS (that’s not to say she hasn’t) but I think she just does things she has a fast pass for, and sometimes not even that as she is usually running late or if later in the day, needs a rest and cancels. As I understand it, DAS just means you wait elsewhere, rather than in the line, so I’m not sure Victoria would find it very useful as she doesn’t like to wait for anything.

I’ve not heard her mention using the DAS (that’s not to say she hasn’t) but I think she just does things she has a fast pass for, and sometimes not even that as she is usually running late or if later in the day, needs a rest and cancels. As I understand it, DAS just means you wait elsewhere, rather than in the line, so I’m not sure Victoria would find it very useful as she doesn’t like to wait for anything.
I mean, I wasn’t sure if the time she spends getting coffee/eating/shopping is the time she’s waiting.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I mean, I wasn’t sure if the time she spends getting coffee/eating/shopping is the time she’s waiting.🤷‍♀️
Very possibly, though as I say, I’ve never heard her talk about it in the vlogs. It’s entirely possible she has covered it in the lives she has been doing, I stopped watching those months ago. However, it would be just like her to use DAS and not explain how it works or anything useful like that.

Very possibly, though as I say, I’ve never heard her talk about it in the vlogs. It’s entirely possible she has covered it in the lives she has been doing, I stopped watching those months ago. However, it would be just like her to use DAS and not explain how it works or anything useful like that.
I think she has mentioned she used DAS on her first trip post hospital but then hasn’t needed to use it on any trips since as they plan in their fast passes etc

I think she has mentioned she used DAS on her first trip post hospital but then hasn’t needed to use it on any trips since as they plan in their fast passes etc
Also she doesn’t really do much in a day, 3 fastpasses easily covers it

Reactions: 5
I watched mr Ian and Mr David and I’m sure they mentioned how it worked and there’s a limit to how many of them you can use, like you get 2 per day or something, I can’t remember exactly but they deffo talked about it

Reactions: 2
I watched mr Ian and Mr David and I’m sure they mentioned how it worked and there’s a limit to how many of them you can use, like you get 2 per day or something, I can’t remember exactly but they deffo talked about it
You can only have 1 DAS pass ‘active’ at a time. Say you go to Flight of passage and get a DAS return time and they say come back in 2 hours, you can’t get another DAS return time until you’ve ridden FoP

There is no limit on the amount you can use in a day though, just only 1 at a time, but you can use it for all members of your party at the same time

So it looks like you can only get into America now with a negative covid test

Cue her already booking flights and claiming she is obviously negative

Ian and Vistoria originally had Tokyo Disney booked in for April 2020, I believe. Then they postponed it one year to March/April 2021. They won't get to go. Then theres the trip she had booked for the end of january/ beginning of Feb. Wonder when thats been postponed to now??

I'll be interested to see whether she gets any backlash when she is eventually allowed to go. It'll be like when all the z-listers swanned off to Dubai over Christmas, just because you can travel doesn't mean you should (and like the z-listers she'll be claiming it's "work")

Reactions: 4
I just can't see her going this year. Biden has a massive job ahead of him and its not going to happen over night. Us and Europe aren't in a particularly good spot and the government has to stop the more dangerous strains from spreading. The talk of Australia style quarantine may seem extreme but it could be the difference between us slowly getting some normality back or staying in lockdown cycles. If that happens these vloggers will have to add weeks to their trips for mandatory quarantines.

Reactions: 6
I just can't see her going this year. Biden has a massive job ahead of him and its not going to happen over night. Us and Europe aren't in a particularly good spot and the government has to stop the more dangerous strains from spreading. The talk of Australia style quarantine may seem extreme but it could be the difference between us slowly getting some normality back or staying in lockdown cycles. If that happens these vloggers will have to add weeks to their trips for mandatory quarantines.
I’m starting to doubt my late 2022 trip and my Paris trip in March 2022! This covid simply is not going away anytime soon. I get it that we now have a vaccine but the roll out worldwide is going to take time. People need to stop putting all there hopes on the vaccine even if you have had the vaccine you can still carry covid symptomless and spread. I doubt US borders will be open for us from the U.K. under Biden anytime soon which sucks and I’m missing my friends in America :( Victoria wake up and smell the coffee you simply are not going this year simple!

Reactions: 5
They've already discussed in lives that Victoria would happily do a two week self isolation in a US hotel before doing WDW. Let's face it, she's got duck all else to do in her life and Ian would be grateful to see the back of her. So as soon as Biden lets her in she's on the next flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who really wants her to go? I want to see Disney from a brits perspective during covid. At least we’d get the full story from her as she won’t mind moaning!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.