Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG there’s an acoustic version of the iconic theme tune!
Maybe Victoria could play this during the more solemn moments of Disney in Detail. Like that sad version of the EastEnders theme that they play when someone dies.
LMFAO amazing... like if Starbucks is shut... or Etsy are out of Washi tape... or the snack credits have run out... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LMFAO amazing... like if Starbucks is shut... or Etsy are out of Washi tape... or the snack credits have run out... :ROFLMAO:
If her mum runs out of material to make the ever expanding playsuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She could play it while having a moment of silence for all the merch she fingered and was obsessed with but did not buy

Reactions: 1
Is it possible that her parents are funding her trips/lifestyle? I feel like this gets thrown at other YouTubers quite a lot but I’ve never seen anyone suggest it for Victoria.

I don’t know much about them other than the fact she can knock up a playsuit and they both live in Yorkshire. Do we know anything else?

Reactions: 3
Is it possible that her parents are funding her trips/lifestyle? I feel like this gets thrown at other YouTubers quite a lot but I’ve never seen anyone suggest it for Victoria.

I don’t know much about them other than the fact she can knock up a playsuit and they both live in Yorkshire. Do we know anything else?
Victoria’s parents don’t appear to be very well off, just regular working class people. Ian’s family seemed middle class and to have a bit of cash but I’m fairly sure they’re not propping their former daughter in law!

Reactions: 3
Just watched the lazy day/target shop video and she’s able to go into more detail about American cling film than anything in Disney 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Disney/Victoria in Detail #11 Wake up and smell the Joffrey’s

I’m sorry, I don’t know who originally said this or who recently mentioned it but I’m protesting to have this as the next title and if no one owns up, then credit to everyone because we’ve all been saying it for months 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I’m sorry, I don’t know who originally said this or who recently mentioned it but I’m protesting to have this as the next title and if no one owns up, then credit to everyone because we’ve all been saying it for months 🤣
As if we haven't had this as a title yet 😂 it really is time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Surely...

#11 Wake up LATE and smell the Joffreys

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know we all moaned that her life was terminally boring but I miss her life vlogs.

It’s like that old Woody Allen joke - “The food in this place is really terrible. And such small portions.”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m currently watching her new video (the first in the new Florida series).

It was clearly supposed to be two videos that she’s stitched into one. She ended the travel day section with the usual outro, asking people to subscribe etc and then the next day suddenly started and she did an intro. She obviously watched the travel day park and realised that she did nothing (she ate at the hotel, slept at the hotel, got to the airport, flew to Florida, got to the resort and then ordered UberEats).

She could’ve done a better job of editing the outro/intro out.

Reactions: 7
Who’s this northern bird whose suddenly appeared? Has she ever been mentioned before? I’m getting vague lesbian vibes… are you sure about that pulldown bed Vicks? Hmm?
Noted that Vicky sets our expectations with “a cold” from the outset, feeling rough but managing several portions of junk food. Love it 🙂

• Haha
Tbh wouldn't surprise me if she edited two videos together by accident 🤣

• Haha
Vic needs a makeup partnership because how TF is she keeping those false eyelashes and red lipstick on during a Florida rain storm.

Why would you order shrimp and rice if you don't like shrimp???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.