Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently watching her new video on Victoria in Detail and I know we all laugh at her expense but… I can’t help but like her.

She’s quite boring and very predictable (I’m only a few minutes in and she’s already had multiple Starbucks and has just ordered an Uber Eats 😂) but she’s… nice?

There are so many vloggers and influencers who are clearly narcissists or humblebraggers or have a superiority complex and she’s none of those things.

Don’t get me wrong - I love laughing at her antics and her lazy ways - but she’s a good egg in general.

Long live our lackadaisical queen!

A4-C86-B7-B-1-D69-4-B54-930-E-13-D181-BE8470.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hmmm.maybe not narcissistic but she is very looks oriented and quite shallow from that pov

Reactions: 4
I’m currently watching her new video on Victoria in Detail and I know we all laugh at her expense but… I can’t help but like her.

She’s quite boring and very predictable (I’m only a few minutes in and she’s already had multiple Starbucks and has just ordered an Uber Eats 😂) but she’s… nice?

There are so many vloggers and influencers who are clearly narcissists or humblebraggers or have a superiority complex and she’s none of those things.

Don’t get me wrong - I love laughing at her antics and her lazy ways - but she’s a good egg in general.

View attachment 1967612
Nope cannot stand her at all sure she’s ‘nice’ when on camera but comes across a bit smug.
I find her extremely lazy and she has a questionable lifestyle considering she seems to be loaded yet doesn’t have a job?
Her video uploading is all over the place she constantly moves what day she uploads vlogs and to top it off she doesn’t really know anything about WDW or the Disney family history yet calls herself ‘in detail’

Reactions: 4
When she picked up the deodorant and said it’s not her favourite flavour 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ordering Uber eats but not even showing what she got or ate……the detail!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has a solid set of long term friends which also indicates she’s not a class a witch. She’s nice which in turn make her dreadfully boring to watch, but there’s nowt wrong with being dull. Her friends seem equally as dull, so yay that they found each other? 🫠🤗

She clearly spends a lot of time to try and look as best she can which I can’t fault her for because her fake friend Brogs looks as rough as a badger’s arse.

Reactions: 9
So out of line - badgers are cute and probably cleaner too.
No, they're prolific carriers of Tuberculosis.

That said, at least they're prolific at something, unlike Littel Miss Lethargic Plateface's video release schedule.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I agree. Despite the annoyances which I totally understand (but lots of people are fortunate enough to have income sources that the rest of us would envy so get over it ok?) she seems like an ok person. I can happily sit through Vicky chirping through a Target shop while someone like that hideous Hanna Rickets going round Aldi in a condescending way is an instant turn off.
Also, and this opinion won’t be popular, Victoria is very good at speaking to camera. I recall her saying that she used to work in Sales which I imagine she was ok at. She has that superficial “niceness” that’s good for selling things to folks who don’t need therm.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree. Despite the annoyances which I totally understand (but lots of people are fortunate enough to have income sources that the rest of us would envy so get over it ok?) she seems like an ok person. I can happily sit through Vicky chirping through a Target shop while someone like that hideous Hanna Rickets going round Aldi in a condescending way is an instant turn off.
Also, and this opinion won’t be popular, Victoria is very good at speaking to camera. I recall her saying that she used to work in Sales which I imagine she was ok at. She has that superficial “niceness” that’s good for selling things to folks who don’t need therm.
I've said in the past - I find her likeable, and she is very good on camera... my issue is her content is dire... it is the same old same old every video and there's very little detail... I'd go as far to say that her content is probably the worst of any Disney based vlogger i've seen!

Reactions: 7
Yes, she’s alright at speaking to the camera. When you compare her to all the other wannabes like OHana of 3, you appreciate it more.
When she said she used to work in sales did she mean Carphone Warehouse shop floor I wonder?

Reactions: 2
I don’t know, sorry. I just recall a Vlog where she said she had worked in Sakes and I thought yeah, I can see that.

That is the most annoying thing of all. She has potential, yet wastes it on repetitive content. She had an opportunity to dive in and really apply herself after the divorce. She could have grown the channel and increased her Patreon. Instead she ignored her biggest fans. Really quite rude when you think about it. Just another grifter.

Reactions: 7
Screaming at Becky disclosing the gifted nature of the tip to her grand total of 312 followers 😂.

Does it really count as gifted if she’s just tagging along with the influencer? Do we know all need to post #gifted if we go along to someone’s wedding as a plus one and post a pic?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Screaming at Becky disclosing the gifted nature of the tip to her grand total of 312 followers 😂.

Does it really count as gifted if she’s just tagging along with the influencer? Do we know all need to post #gifted if we go along to someone’s wedding as a plus one and post a pic?

And she posted twice 🤣🤣

I can’t get over vick’s awful hair extensions. They look like clip ins from the 00s

Reactions: 3
Watching the latest DLP vlog.

Oh no, she forgot her sunglasses, lol, what's she like 🤭 could only happen to her, she cray! 🙄🤣
---
So i had a look at beckys instagram

Wowie look at Ian
I had a sneaky peak too (I felt like an incredible saddo with no life for doing it though lol)

Becky looks so so different in her insta photos, especially the one from Feb last year, I don't think it's anything to do with filters 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.