Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something that struck me was when they got to the room she made a point of saying the fold down bed was just as comfortable. As if to say I'm having the biggest bed before you ask
Totally, and the advice about knocking your shins on the sharp corners if the foldaway bed. That was for Katherine’s benefit because it was very obvious Vick was going nowhere near it.

Reactions: 4
Totally, and the advice about knocking your shins on the sharp corners if the foldaway bed. That was for Katherine’s benefit because it was very obvious Vick was going nowhere near it.
I'm sure shew mentioned that before too, seriously WTF, this is not what people tune in for 🙄

Reactions: 1
Also Vic is supposed to be giving the viewer advice and details. Despite all the Disney forums and YouTubers going on about the new terminal 3 Vic was totally surprised by it when she arrived. I think it proves how much she wants the same old routine on every holiday and she is shocked and shaken if anything changes

Reactions: 6
She just doesn't make sense, how can you love disney but not keep up to date with whats new (for herself never mind the channel) and say your channel is about detail and not give any.

Youtube allows multiple channels of the same name, her channel is a great name for a channel. All it would take is someone better to use it and she would be screwed

Reactions: 3
Only a small % of vloggers are remotely informative. Most of them are egotistical narcissistic fucks who love their life being someone else’s attention. The bulk of vloggers do glorified holiday home videos, with nothing new or helpful.

Watching her latest clip, I wasn’t really sure what I was watching, and if you told me she filmed it last year I’d have gone with it, because all the content is virtually the same.

Reactions: 12
Why is she feeling ill all the time? I don’t know anyone over 10 who feels ill several times a day and then miraculously recovers enough to wolf down a pile of shite.

Reactions: 11
Why is she feeling ill all the time? I don’t know anyone over 10 who feels ill several times a day and then miraculously recovers enough to wolf down a pile of shite.
It's what happens when you eat sugar, fat and caffeine all day and don't exercise.

Reactions: 6
I genuinely don't think she leaves the spare room so as soon as she mixes with humans on travel day gets ill....

Reactions: 9
75E88FFB-7D92-463D-804D-912229E0C46F.png

8am on a Tuesday morning. Why does this feel like shes mocking us all 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Things are exciting when we don’t get to do them often. If you moved into the Grand Flo and took the skyliner to work every morning it would not be exciting. It would be the usual old slog. Holidays are great because they happen for most people once a year.

Victoria has been to WDW so often now she meets herself somewhere over the Atlantic. She is trying to live in perpetual “happy place” by going all the time but life doesn’t work that way. Anything you do frequently loses its shine. She’ll be back in bed at 6 with a takeaway. I feel sorry for her when she posts stuff like that. Everywhere she goes, there she is - but she blames the place instead of seeing it’s herself that’s the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is she at Disney HQ today? Posted on her Victoria in Detail insta page

Reactions: 1
I can only think that her engagement is good. By that I mean although her following is small, those that do actually buy what she's promoting

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.