Disney/Victoria in Detail #10 Disney slob, constant food in her gob, time to get an actual job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find the matchy matchy thing that these hard core disney fans do just a bit much, it's too try hard for attention. I'm a massive disney fan but I don't feel the need to match all my clothes. May wear a disney tshirt but thats it.

Reactions: 7
It's gotta be just for show, she must have another bag or does she not have her phone and extra batteries/tech that other vloggers carry around - she wouldn't even fit her phone in that bag
And her hair straighteners 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just find the matchy matchy thing that these hard core disney fans do just a bit much, it's too try hard for attention. I'm a massive disney fan but I don't feel the need to match all my clothes. May wear a disney tshirt but thats it.
I'm with you on that. Far too much effort! Shorts...t.shirt...done. Just get out and have fun!

Reactions: 5
I had a Victoria sighting at WDW tonight. I was waiting for our California Grill reservation and she was lounging on the sofa’s in the lobby on the 2nd floor. The girl with her was KO’d on the couch next to her, in a short dress 🙈 It wasn’t the best position for her to be in, let’s just say that (hence why I didn’t take a picture). There was a fire alarm going off and we waited there for over an hour due to difficulties at the restaurant causing it not to be operation (before going elsewhere) . She sat there, the entire time watching her phone , AirPods in ! She got up once to go to the bin & MY GOD, her extensions in the back 😬 Poor things friends must notice, why don’t they say anything?!? They look dreadful! Does she come to FL every month? Did she buy 1000’s of DVC points? I don’t get it , How is she always on holiday?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I had a Victoria sighting at WDW tonight. I was waiting for our California Grill reservation and she was lounging on the sofa’s in the lobby on the 2nd floor. The girl with her was KO’d on the couch next to her, in a short dress 🙈 It wasn’t the best position for her to be in, let’s just say that (hence why I didn’t take a picture). There was a fire alarm going off and we waited there for over an hour due to difficulties at the restaurant causing it not to be operation (before going elsewhere) . She sat there, the entire time watching her phone , AirPods in ! She got up once to go to the bin & MY GOD, her extensions in the back 😬 Poor things friends must notice, why don’t they say anything?!? They look dreadful! Does she come to FL every month? Did she buy 1000’s of DVC points? I don’t get it , How is she always on holiday?
Interesting! Like the tea! Neither have posted this on their stories on IG so maybe it will just end up in the vlog 🙂

Reactions: 2
Can't believe she goes all that way multiple times a year to sit on different sofas. She might as well go to DFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Riveting content on her stories, ears, ears and more ears. Who the f*** cares? We are adults who have more to do than waltz off to Florida to stuff our faces, shop for tat and lounge around Disney. Get..... a ...... life

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1952446

can’t get over how her face is a perfect circle. She’s a literal hidden Mickey.
I have often thought about the roundness of her face and my cousin’s friend is the same, but my cousin’s friend moon face is down to being on steroids? Which do give some people such a very round moon like face! Maybe, Vic is on steroids for her TM illness.

Reactions: 1
I have often thought about the roundness of her face and my cousin’s friend is the same, but my cousin’s friend moon face is down to being on steroids? Which do give some people such a very round moon like face! Maybe, Vic is on steroids for her TM illness.
that’s a very good point. Looked at some old videos though and I think it’s just her unfortunate face shape which has increased with weight gain.
This is 8 years ago. So weird hearing how different her voice was.

Also just came across this video about their wedding
When they go through the wedding keepsake box, everything seems to have been difficult no matter how simple (i.e getting the words on the right pages for the order of service) or done last minute. Typical. She really cannot cope with very much.
Also the rainbow theming just gives me pride vibes and doesn’t seem appropriate 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've often thought it was steroids tbh. Moon face and weight gain are the biggest side effects aren't they?

I think if her diet wasn't so appaling and her lifestyle so sedentary then maybe the steroids could be the reason. But the diet and lifestyle I think are the main cause.

She did develop a moon face when she was on the steroids but I think she said she is off them now. Who knows with her, it’s one story about her TM one day, another on a different day.

It could be a mix of both. Neither diet lifestyle or steroids will help her face/body...all 3 together is a recipe for disaster

It’s hilarious to me that the posters of Tattle have cast Victoria as a binge-eating, infantile, steroid-abusing, free-loading, depressed, imbecilic closeted lesbian who isn’t over her ex-husband.

If you were to skim through these threads without having watched her, you’d be forgiven for thinking that her content is really juicy and dramatic.

Meanwhile, click on any one of her videos and it’s mostly her fingering merchandise and recommending the best sofas to sit on in Disney!

200.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.