Disney In Detail #16 She’s Vicky, she’s picky, temps are sticky, don’t take the Mickey, she’s got a wiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got off the ship!!

I just can't with her though, some Athens stories on DID, some others on VID. It makes no sense!!

Screenshot_20240620_195230_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow shocked she got her lazy arse off the boat. I guess she had to stick the the provided schedule. I’d have more respect for her if she actually took a non Disney related actual trip to anywhere (except Butlins and Birmingham) she isn’t capable of it.

She got off the ship!!

I just can't with her though, some Athens stories on DID, some others on VID. It makes no sense!!

View attachment 3006328
It makes no sense what she’s doing. Disney are gifting this trip to DisneyinDetail because of her level of reach on there. Plus it’s promoting a Disney cruise.
I’d be pissed if i were Disney and saw all this content going up on her smaller channel. Keep that page for Butlins and Erin Condren.

Reactions: 6
I havent done 50m hours of Facetune training like Vicky but im sure this is closer to the original and it still feels generous
View attachment 3005204
View attachment 3005207
I saw an advert for an app that doesnt warp the background, think it was called beautyup. Scary if its true
Can see the pain in her face trying to hold her gut in!

Don't think I really needed to circle the photo really! Surely the bannister isn't that bent?
Screenshot_20240620-204906.png

That Andrew has always given me the creeps. The video of him becoming Eric hasn't made it any better 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can see the pain in her face trying to hold her gut in!

Don't think I really needed to circle the photo really! Surely the bannister isn't that bent?
View attachment 3006480

That Andrew has always given me the creeps. The video of him becoming Eric hasn't made it any better 🤢
Yeah same, he gives me the creeps too. Can't put my finger on why.
---
While over on her VID account there is some completely different type of content....oh wait...its still the disney cruise 🤪🤪🤪

Screenshot_20240620_212947_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does she only own those two fugly dresses and awful shoes for when she needs to dress up?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just how much dry shampoo does she use? Her hair looks foul. It must absolutely stink. Is she just too lazy to wash it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Does she only own those two fugly dresses and awful shoes for when she needs to dress up?
It's like Adam Hattan who only wears that bingo callers jacket when he has to dress up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Firstly, using 'slayed' is just cringe inducing

Secondly, look at this little round moonface in the corner

Screenshot_20240621_073703_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If he wasn’t spending all of his money on Disney tat he could have his teeth sorted out and take a break from charity shop clothes.

• Haha
Sorry, late to the party but HOW THE duck was she gifted this free trip?!

Her content is appalling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1718990974825.png

"Yarr! I'm Captain Catfish! The other pirates stole all me lard!" 🤣 I love the conehead she gave herself from all the photoshop. Doesn't help that her bleached out wig is the same color as her skin. And after all that effort, she goes and sticks her unedited moonpie in that group photo? 🤣 (Great catch btw, Mark!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Captain Catfish!!! Im in tears 😭😭
She looks a size 12 in the photo on the right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11