Disney In Detail #16 She’s Vicky, she’s picky, temps are sticky, don’t take the Mickey, she’s got a wiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Theodore for yet another top tier title. 🤗 (Edited slightly to fit character limit)

Recap:
  • 4 years since the divorce from Ian yet she’s still living in her mate’s spare room with no job
  • Despite always complaining about #shortgirlproblems, Tattle discovered she’s a 5”6 unit and around the same height as Ian.
  • Italy trip still hasn’t happened but Vicky keeps telling us it’s soon. We’ll wait…
  • Tattle found out she’s joined a Disney travel agent MLM scam called the Magical Travel Club where you have to pay to have a job. She hasn’t posted about it.
  • 2x WDW visits so far in 2024; first with Catherine Kay where they mostly ate and Catherine dressed up as a rat. Current trip is 3 weeks split between Kate and Lisa, because they have actual jobs.

TAKE ME BACK INTO THAT SWEET SWEET MELODY

Old thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone else read this thread title like Lose Yourself by Eminem?! Just me? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I doubt many pages will be stuck together when reading Hiding Him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It's quite funny to me that with all the connections Adam has, he couldn't get a book published without having to self publish.

Reactions: 4
According to her youtube channel page, the channel has had a total of nearly 12 million views total. So she has roughly earned £84,000 from it since she started.

But she has been posting for 8 years, so that's an average of £10,500 per year.

I think that's an amazing side hustle, I can see why people do it. But that's not enough to sustain her lifestyle

Reactions: 5
This automatically made me think of our “mostly veggie” Vic! A very unhealthy salad topped with fried chicken. I bet she’ll be getting this next time- you know, just to show us in the vlogs.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's quite funny to me that with all the connections Adam has, he couldn't get a book published without having to self publish.
In a way, it gives me some shred of faith in the industry to know that they won’t take utter junk even if the “author” has followers.

If we ever see Vicky’s puffy paws holding up Hiding Him in a Costa, laptop and coffee sugar bomb positioned to make her look busy, I will gag!

• Haha
Reactions: 8