Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went back and skimmed through Victoria’s GF day vlog and over half of it is footage of Catherine. She’s never shown any of her other friends as much. So bizarre that she’s barely in any of Catherine’s from the same day.
---
I hate when Victoria jokingly tells her friends they aren’t allowed to buy anymore mugs (Becky), sunglasses (Kate) or bags (Catherine). How about they tell her no more desserts. Oh wait, she’s not really a dessert person so it’s no big deal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I still can’t get over how photoshopped her recent photos are. If she wasn’t lazy and predictable af I’d be like maybe she’s making a video of “I faked a trip to Disneyland and fooled my followers”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I suppose we have to give her credit, photoshopping and filtering her pics are the one thing she outs any effort into

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not exactly keeping her IG algorithm up is she with not posting anything much since she got there…

Reactions: 5
Vicki is a self hating fat person who does nothing to make herself not be fat anymore.
It's so easy to get on the self-hate train and it can spiral out of control.

She has put herself in this situation but there has to be an underlying issue here .. not diagnosing but living in your friends' box room and going on back-to-back Disney trips, where she looks utterly miserable, and pretending to the internet she is at least 100lbs lighter than she is, in full glam makeup every day... It's not normal behaviour.

Can you imagine if someone did this in the 90s.. they'd have had an intervention and ended up on one of the TLC 'documentaries' with the people that married their dolls or ate brick dust?

I flicker between getting really irritated with her behaviour and feeling so sorry for her and its draining watching her now. I can only imagine what it's like for the people in her life.

Reactions: 7
Thing is, if she had her own place, or at least rented a decent room, I'd say OK fair enough maybe she is earning money somehow. But her life seems so hanging by a thread with no clear plan. She isn't growing or investing in her 'business ', she lives in a box room at a friend's, and just goes to Disney time and again, never does anything and doesn't even try to make content people might be searching for. She literally just films her holiday. There's not much she could grow a career out of, and god know what her savings/investments/pension plans are (I'm guess none).

Add on her seemingly unhealthy attitude/denial towards food. You gotta laugh or you'd cry

Reactions: 11
She posted nothing yesterday. Me thinks the heat got too much so she festered in her room all day and ordered KFC Uber Eats

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know what it is about her but I cannot stand her, and I can’t even hate watch now. She is everything I deplore- needy, work-shy, deluded, lazy and is living in a fantasy world.
Does she really think that everyone sees her as a pretty dainty princess?
She is so obviously aware that she is very overweight and is desperately trying to hide it with filters, long hair to hide her bulk and avoiding being filmed by others- she would be so much better off just accepting who she is, rather than catfishing her viewers!
I don’t dislike her because she’s fat, I dislike her because she’s lying to herself and her viewers- and sending a very negative message regarding body shape with her digitally altered images

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have no opinion on her body (or anybody’s). But the lengths she goes to in order to look a certain way are quite rounding sometimes. I think it’s sad, personally.

Reactions: 8
Her and Adam especially seem to have quite sad lives. There just doesn't seem to be anything going on aside from waiting to go to wdw and do the exact same stuff they always do, that's if they even leave their room. Most of their friends seem to be in the vlogging community, and with Adam especially it all seems very transactional. If they ever have to move away from vlogging I don't have much hope for them career wise.

I'm not going to armchair diagnose them but they both show signs of being depressed (not depression) and i also think it's reflected on the outside too.

Reactions: 5
Just an image for those not understanding the issue and think we’re just fat-shaming. It’s her actions that are saying her weight is not ok.

F135156F-7E99-469B-9974-F5256BF7374E.jpeg

probably the same people who complain about how toxic and fake social media is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
(Sorry the quote went a bit wrong.. responding to this..

probably the same people who complain about how toxic and fake social media is.

Exactly - if she was an Instagram model size 8 and making her self look completely different those people would be blasting her.

Reactions: 4
I’ll be in Orlando in a couple of days. I might be on the look for her but I honestly don’t think I’d recognize her if I saw her in the wild. She doesn’t actually look like the person she presents/portrays on social media. The only thing that might catch my attention is the rat’s nest that is her current hairstyle.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.