Disney #2 planning, preparation, tips, tricks and advice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yep.. can’t add the dining plan! Which I thought as much!

upgraded my flights to premium economy though so a win win yay!

I'm going to Disneyland Paris this year just wondering which rides I should avoid I can't deal with rides that spin so which should I not go on? I vomited after the Teacups at a local fair so avoid spinning rides now

Reactions: 1
I'm going to Disneyland Paris this year just wondering which rides I should avoid I can't deal with rides that spin so which should I not go on? I vomited after the Teacups at a local fair so avoid spinning rides now
The teacups and Crush’s Coaster are the main two that come to mind. Things like Ratatouille spin a couple of times but it’s gentle, maybe have a look on YouTube?

Reactions: 4
I got a phonecall today and I've been upgraded to the Disneyland hotel for my stay in November as the marvel hotel is overbooked apparently from what I've read in another forum. I am beyond excited for my trip now. I just want to tell my son the good news but I'm determined to keep the surprise until we go

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I got a phonecall today and I've been upgraded to the Disneyland hotel for my stay in November as the marvel hotel is overbooked apparently from what I've read in another forum. I am beyond excited for my trip now. I just want to tell my son the good news but I'm determined to keep the surprise until we go
Thats some good Pixie Dust!! Have a lovely time!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don't know how true this is, but if so my eyes will roll so far back they'll be in Australia

I don’t think it’s true, there doesn’t seem to be any genuine source confirming it at least. They do rotate character meet and greets apparently but I doubt it has anything to do with the character being problematic.

I don’t think it’s true, there doesn’t seem to be any genuine source confirming it at least. They do rotate character meet and greets apparently but I doubt it has anything to do with the character being problematic.
I see what you're saying, but at Magic Kingdom it is odd that the Tinkerbell Meet and Greet never came back, it's all now Mickey. I believe there were upwards of 3 Mickeys seeing guests at anyone time already.

Reactions: 2
This is a long but excellent watch:

Totally agree. What's particularly good is that she both has a thorough knowledge of Star Wars and has lots of experience of LARP and is able to offer practical solutions to the many shortcomings of this incredibly expensive offering. Well worth a watch.

Reactions: 2
My mum has labyrinthitis (she’s convinced from riding Rip Ride Rockit at Universal) so also avoids all spinny rides due to feeling sick. She has to close her eyes at sections of Ratatouille and will never ride Hyperspace Mountain again!