Disney #2 planning, preparation, tips, tricks and advice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yep.. can’t add the dining plan! Which I thought as much!

upgraded my flights to premium economy though so a win win yay!

I'm going to Disneyland Paris this year just wondering which rides I should avoid I can't deal with rides that spin so which should I not go on? I vomited after the Teacups at a local fair so avoid spinning rides now

Reactions: 1
I'm going to Disneyland Paris this year just wondering which rides I should avoid I can't deal with rides that spin so which should I not go on? I vomited after the Teacups at a local fair so avoid spinning rides now
The teacups and Crush’s Coaster are the main two that come to mind. Things like Ratatouille spin a couple of times but it’s gentle, maybe have a look on YouTube?

Reactions: 4
I got a phonecall today and I've been upgraded to the Disneyland hotel for my stay in November as the marvel hotel is overbooked apparently from what I've read in another forum. I am beyond excited for my trip now. I just want to tell my son the good news but I'm determined to keep the surprise until we go

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I got a phonecall today and I've been upgraded to the Disneyland hotel for my stay in November as the marvel hotel is overbooked apparently from what I've read in another forum. I am beyond excited for my trip now. I just want to tell my son the good news but I'm determined to keep the surprise until we go
Thats some good Pixie Dust!! Have a lovely time!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don't know how true this is, but if so my eyes will roll so far back they'll be in Australia

I don’t think it’s true, there doesn’t seem to be any genuine source confirming it at least. They do rotate character meet and greets apparently but I doubt it has anything to do with the character being problematic.

I don’t think it’s true, there doesn’t seem to be any genuine source confirming it at least. They do rotate character meet and greets apparently but I doubt it has anything to do with the character being problematic.
I see what you're saying, but at Magic Kingdom it is odd that the Tinkerbell Meet and Greet never came back, it's all now Mickey. I believe there were upwards of 3 Mickeys seeing guests at anyone time already.

Reactions: 2