Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They used to dark chocolate tunnocks tea cakes and I have not seen them in years and I solely miss them

also for any Irish people remember the original banshee bones not the shite ones they brought out at Halloween last year but the ones that you used to strip off several layers of your tongue after one pack?
Ohh my mouth is watering just thinking about Banshee Bones 🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: 1
To anyone that's mentioned ready salted chipsticks, try M&S lightly salted pop chips, they taste exactly the same 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They used to dark chocolate tunnocks tea cakes and I have not seen them in years and I solely miss them

also for any Irish people remember the original banshee bones not the shite ones they brought out at Halloween last year but the ones that you used to strip off several layers of your tongue after one pack?
I'm sure you can still get them. They're in a blue box? Pretty sure I've seen them in the supermarkets.

They sell the tunnocks at Waitrose
Tunnocks is life!

• Wow
To anyone that's mentioned ready salted chipsticks, try M&S lightly salted pop chips, they taste exactly the same 👌🏻
And the are low in calories too. If you want a salty savoury snack these are a great guilt free option.

Spira chocolate
Heinz baked bean pizza
Sour chewits
Flake snow - the chocolate anthea Turner posed with on her wedding 👰
Irn Bru Bars
Smirnoff Ice Black
Bacardi Breezer
Mother’s pride bread

MAC Cosmetics Paint pigments
MAC. Hyper real foundation

Perfumes I used to love...
Estée Lauder Sensuous noir
Clarins Sunshine fragrance
Anna Sui Anna Sui Perfume
Tropical Punch Escada
Beautiful Sheer Estée Lauder
Sensi Giorgio Armani
Fragile Jean Paul Gaultier
Jo Malone Vanilla and anise
Glamourous Ralph Lauren
Clarins Sunshine was beautiful!!!

Mars planets
Yet another decent product gone.

Mars Planets:

"What happened to Mars Planets chocolate?"

Image result for mars planets chocolate

"Whether you love or hate the classic Mars Bar, the iconic chocolate got a bit of a revamp with the spin-off Mars Planets. ... Mars Planets were discontinued in 2007 and later rebranded as Mars Mix before silently slipping off shelves forever"

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.