Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not a food, but with the spate of remakse recently (changing rooms, ready steady cook etc) I would love them to bring back blind date!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
These

Mojo sweets - omg😋
Screenshot_2021-08-21-17-19-26-60.jpg
Screenshot_2021-08-21-17-19-49-76.jpg

Woolworths

Bubble chairs

Bratz! Dolls were the tit, preferred it than Barbie 🤣 Groovy Chick too!

Power rangers
Campino sweets 😋
Gel pens that use to smell - what happened to them? Scents like cola, strawberry, lemon, apple etc 😕
Care Bears
Remember when you used to get toys or CD ROMs in cereals? Or cinema tickets/money in crisps packets?

Boy feel sorry for kids these day....🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
not a food, but with the spate of remakse recently (changing rooms, ready steady cook etc) I would love them to bring back blind date!
They rebooted it with Paul O'Grady a few years ago didn't they? But it didn't seem to last very long.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
These

Mojo sweets - omg😋View attachment 723484View attachment 723485

Woolworths

Bubble chairs

Bratz! Dolls were the tit, preferred it than Barbie 🤣 Groovy Chick too!

Power rangers
Campino sweets 😋
Gel pens that use to smell - what happened to them? Scents like cola, strawberry, lemon, apple etc 😕
Care Bears
Remember when you used to get toys or CD ROMs in cereals? Or cinema tickets/money in crisps packets?

Boy feel sorry for kids these day....🤣
omg gel pens!
By bubble chairs do you mean those inflatable ones? I remember at one point in the early 2000s everything seemed to be inflatable, chairs, backpacks, sofas.... but did anyone have have an inflatable sofa that didn;t break?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
omg gel pens!
By bubble chairs do you mean those inflatable ones? I remember at one point in the early 2000s everything seemed to be inflatable, chairs, backpacks, sofas.... but did anyone have have an inflatable sofa that didn;t break?!
Right!! I'm feeling so nostalgic 🤣

Yes these! Had both lol

Had a tamagotchi too.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Right!! I'm feeling so nostalgic 🤣

Yes these! Had both lol

Had a tamagotchi too.
You were always blowing those chairs up!! I had a clear blow up cushion on my bed with red feathers inside, no idea why I loved it so much as it wasnt comfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember having an inflatable photo frame 😂😂

I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned but I bloody loved my kaboodles. I had ones similar to these 2 …
893F31E3-2100-4227-974B-6464FC83389E.jpeg
7A4283E7-CAB2-48D7-8F07-3B8E8B0C8D67.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I know it was only from last year but Costa's Honeycomb range, I was waiting for it this year but it never returned :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.