Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can get scented gel pens still - Crayola do them, called Scentos. Also places like Smiggle do them.

Reactions: 1
I would like Opal Fruits to come back permanently! I managed to get 5 packets of the limited edition release this week in savers. I don't like starburst, can't stand the purple one and hate that they put the lemon and lime together (lime is my absolute favourite sweet/chocolate flavour).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Barbecue Walkers crisps (Black packet)
Original Irn Bru
Virgin Cola
Secret chocolate bar
Salt and Vinegar Skips
Prawn Cocktail Wotsits

Does anyone remember Nestle Double Cream?

and packs of 3 chocolate spaceships with strawberry yoghurt in the middle.

cartoonies?

cadburys with biscuit

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember Nestle Double Cream?

and packs of 3 chocolate spaceships with strawberry yoghurt in the middle.

cartoonies?

cadburys with biscuit
I saw cartoonies in Poundland a few months ago 👍🏻

And can whoever said Jacques cider please leave the thread? I‘d totally forgotten about it which was def a good thing, drunk too many of those in taxis on the way to town 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Cadburys Milk Tray lime barrel . I never really got over it when they discontinued it. Christmas has not been the same since. 😒

• Heart
  • Sick
I would like Opal Fruits to come back permanently! I managed to get 5 packets of the limited edition release this week in savers. I don't like starburst, can't stand the purple one and hate that they put the lemon and lime together (lime is my absolute favourite sweet/chocolate flavour).
do they taste different to starburst if so i must go to the poundland i’ve seen them in

Lovells milky lunch bars... vice versa chocolates... secret bar... mars delight... mint poppets... those mint munchie-style chocolates with the soft mint centre?!
I loved vice a verse, you can get mint munchies they are called after eights in a stick or bag!

Reactions: 2
I remeber Mintolas, they were ace. And I'm going to say for at least the 3rd time, Cadbury's bloody Spiras. Totally agree re the Opal Fruits. It was such a cop out to put lemon and lime together. I don't like any purple sweets as they're all blackcurrant. Now if they were blackberry.....

Reactions: 3
do they taste different to starburst if so i must go to the poundland i’ve seen them in
The strawberry and orange taste the same but there is no purple one(which I hate anyway) and the lime and lemon are separate not together. And I'm a kid of the 80's so opal fruits will always win over starburst 🤣🤣

I’ve got one. M&S had a beauty brand called Autograph by Rosie and did this lip crayon/stick/balmy gloss type thing like the chubby stick style and it was called supermodel smile and it’s been discontinued and i have the tiniest bit left but it’s the loveliest like nudey pink for everyday use with a bit of a sparkle to it. I need to try and find an alternative ☹☹☹

Also, campinos!!! the lovely red and white swirly hard sweets

Reactions: 7
Two: Just Musk by Lentheric. My first, and favourite ever, perfume.
And Mono eyeshadow in the shade Moleskin ( so great with my green eyes ) by M&S.

I saw cartoonies in Poundland a few months ago 👍🏻

And can whoever said Jacques cider please leave the thread? I‘d totally forgotten about it which was def a good thing, drunk too many of those in taxis on the way to town 🤢🤢🤢
Omg did you! I will have a look on the weekend i loved them x

The Original Irn Bru has come back branded ‘1901’ comes in a glass bottle and it’s lovely, sweet and foamy 🥃

I miss the original 90’s Mint Cornetto and Mint Feast, Quarterback crisps, Burton’s Potato Puffs crisps, and Tangy Toms 😉
Don’t know if they still make these anymore but they won’t be as good!

The Original Irn Bru has come back branded ‘1901’ comes in a glass bottle and it’s lovely, sweet and foamy 🥃

I miss the original 90’s Mint Cornetto and Mint Feast, Quarterback crisps, Burton’s Potato Puffs crisps, and Tangy Toms 😉
can get tangy toms in Poundland!

You can sometimes get the tangy Tom's and quarterback crisps in Aldi(or Lidl?)

• Wow
With the WhatsApp/FB/IG outage this time last week…
I do miss the Amstrad Emailer 20 years ago - a landline phone/screen for email for your desk, great for caller ID and last calls 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.