Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rondello biscuits
Sweetheart tinned dessert
Vesta chow mien
Banjo bar (became a Trophy)
Mint cracknell (got stuck in your teeth)
KP tomato crisps
Pink Panther chocolate bar
Icebreaker chocolate bar

Good grief, what a diet😂

Reactions: 4
Like so many on here, Vidal Sassoon shampoo in the brown/red bottles. The smell was so amazing. I've tried so many almond scented products since then but they've never been the same.
Wash n Go shampoo in the 90's as well. I know they still sell it but it isn't the same.
Pantene from the 90's. Again the scent was amazing. I'd give anything to smell it or something like it again.
St Ives Swiss intensive conditioner. Really minty and tingly. They used to sell it in sachets and they felt like such a treat.
Ten o six toner. Like paint stripper for your face. Such fond memories though.
Irn Bru bars
Bacon Nik Naks
Tigi rockaholic livin the dream conditioner in the orange bottles. New version just isn't the same.
Burt's bees lip shimmer in radiance.

Reactions: 6
Ok idk if anyone's posted this already but Mars Delights 🥺 these were and still are my favourite chocolate bar ever, if you remember these you a real one 💯
I remember one Leeds festival, Mars were there giving out bag fulls of these. I was drunk and blissfully happy.

Reactions: 3
Like so many on here, Vidal Sassoon shampoo in the brown/red bottles. The smell was so amazing. I've tried so many almond scented products since then but they've never been the same.
Wash n Go shampoo in the 90's as well. I know they still sell it but it isn't the same.
Pantene from the 90's. Again the scent was amazing. I'd give anything to smell it or something like it again.
St Ives Swiss intensive conditioner. Really minty and tingly. They used to sell it in sachets and they felt like such a treat.
Ten o six toner. Like paint stripper for your face. Such fond memories though.
Irn Bru bars
Bacon Nik Naks
Tigi rockaholic livin the dream conditioner in the orange bottles. New version just isn't the same.
Burt's bees lip shimmer in radiance.
you can still get iron bru bars! They sell them in the corner shop near my work

Reactions: 1
these specific wonka bars they brought out when the remake came out. i don’t think they were around long.
mingles and snaps should come back!
did anyone have those little puff type crisps that came in tiny little bags and had loads of flavour and they came in a variety pack with flavours like spicy tomato, onion and salt and vinegar?
Also rip toys r us

Attachments

Reactions: 4
All the usual chocolate bars, Cadbury marble, dream and snowflake. Also used to get these buns at the bakers when I was little, called cream cookies. I tried to make them in lockdown and got the bun right but the cream inside wasn't the same 😫

Non food items, Rock n rose edp by Valentino. It was so nice and the perfume I wore on my wedding day and this conditioning treatment by neutrogena was amazing and I was gutted when it was discontinued.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
All the usual chocolate bars, Cadbury marble, dream and snowflake. Also used to get these buns at the bakers when I was little, called cream cookies. I tried to make them in lockdown and got the bun right but the cream inside wasn't the same 😫

Non food items, Rock n rose edp by Valentino. It was so nice and the perfume I wore on my wedding day and this conditioning treatment by neutrogena was amazing and I was gutted when it was discontinued.
Rock N Rose reminds me of so many holidays, it was my go to holiday perfume for a while. I wish I’d stocked up on it before they got rid of it.

Reactions: 3
Ooooh…
Snowballs
Marble cake
Scampi and lemon Nik Naks
Minced beef crispy pancakes
Roast beef frozen dinners
Salsa with mesquite kettle chips
Ice mint strips - great for me as I had braces for years!

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Roast beef frozen dinners are still available. I often buy them from Asda for my son. They used to do boil/microwave in the bag beef slice on gravy too but I haven't seen them for ages.

Snowballs ( if you mean the choc/coconut Tunnocks ones) are very much still around too 🙂.

My sanity lol.

M&S had some seafood/prawn mini-hamburgers with charcoal buns one year (must have been 2018 or 2017). Delicious. They only had them that one year. Never saw them again. I wish they'd bring them back.

• Haha
They used to dark chocolate tunnocks tea cakes and I have not seen them in years and I solely miss them

also for any Irish people remember the original banshee bones not the shite ones they brought out at Halloween last year but the ones that you used to strip off several layers of your tongue after one pack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.