Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss the old packaging on things like the white and red Diet Coke cans!! I always get nostalgic when I see those cans in films.

Reactions: 6
I got the Australian marble bar today. It actually tastes like the one we used to get. The only thing is it's a large bar, and the squares are fairly small and, well, square shaped, whereas the old one was a bar you would just buy in a newsagents and the pieces were rectangular. It means that truffley filling is a little sparse, I'm not getting the same texture as the original.
Anyway i normally hate Australian or American chocolate but this is quite nice, it was also €5 for a bar that would be €1.50 in tesco but worth it to try it and have some nostalgia!

Reactions: 3
C0374263-0936-4CD4-984C-4FE2950A486E.jpeg

Bn Bn biscuits. Do you remember the theme tune on the advert? 🎶 Bn Bn, do do, do do do. Bn Bn, do do do do!

I’ll stop there, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I liked the chocolate ones. I'm sure you can still get them in B&Ms although I haven't been in one since first lockdown.

Reactions: 2
Don't know if anyone will remember, but in the late 80s/early 90s, there was a type of confectionery called 'Trello'. It was a bar of soft marshmallow, covered in chocolate. We used to get them in bulk from the cash and carry. They were so nice.

Reactions: 3
Don't know if anyone will remember, but in the late 80s/early 90s, there was a type of confectionery called 'Trello'. It was a bar of soft marshmallow, covered in chocolate. We used to get them in bulk from the cash and carry. They were so nice.
I think I remember that. Was it a fairly long, slim bar? About 10P?

Reactions: 1
Dairylea dunkers with the salt and vinegar sticks
Discos - pickled onion
The original Sunny D.. wow
Disco crisps 😭😭

Exclamation perfume i loved that so much!
That was my favourite! I can smell it now, teen dreams 🥰 this thread is amazing!

So nostalgic reading this thread...

The one thing i had the strongest yearn for when i saw this thread was the Sky Ice Cream Bar. It was 99p so v expensive back in the day and something my aunt would get me when she was minding me.

Reading through the replies has made me think of so many memories!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Loved Salt and Vinegar Discos although quite often the salt had gone to the bottom along with other 'flavourings' so by the time you'd eaten the last one you looked like you were sucking a lemon.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.