Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I make school cake at home, never lasts more than a day! I remember it served with pink, green or chocolate custard with a thick skin on it back in the 80's 🤣

If anyone wants the recipe, this is the one I use, it's foolproof!

School Butterscotch Tart, I've tried replicating it and it's OK but not quite as good.

Reactions: 3
The bourjous bronzer that looked like a chocolate bar and smelt incredible 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Popchips ... used to come in multipacks, and they were lovely. Now you can only buy one “sharing” bag and they seem to have changed the recipe, they’re all sort of claggy and stick to your teeth.
I bought a multi pack in I think tesco last week.. I do a tour of all the supermarkets 🤣 actually could have been iceland now I think of it!! I'll keep an eye out and confirm which shop!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I make school cake at home, never lasts more than a day! I remember it served with pink, green or chocolate custard with a thick skin on it back in the 80's 🤣

If anyone wants the recipe, this is the one I use, it's foolproof!

It should literally be illegal to make people read an entire essay about your life before giving them the recipe at the bottom of the page.

And yes I am only quoting this so that I can find the page again to make that!

(I've just thought that might actually be your own page, if so please don't block me from seeing your recipe for being rude about cooking blogs 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There used to be this instant pudding thing that I was obsessed with, I think it was called banana crunch. You basically poured boiling water over a packet mix and it was like a really thick gloopy banana custard, and then it had a sachet of crunchy biscuit bits to sprinkle on top. It was amazing and I would give anything to have a massive bowl of it right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There was a comfort or Lenor that was tropical (orange colour) not seen it for years and it smelt fit!

Reactions: 4
There used to be this instant pudding thing that I was obsessed with, I think it was called banana crunch. You basically poured boiling water over a packet mix and it was like a really thick gloopy banana custard, and then it had a sachet of crunchy biscuit bits to sprinkle on top. It was amazing and I would give anything to have a massive bowl of it right now!
Verrry few people in my life know what the hell I’m on about when I talk about this! It was the best! 😭❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Verrry few people in my life know what the hell I’m on about when I talk about this! It was the best! 😭❤
I was obsessed with this when I was little. It was called Birds Hot Crunch Pudding and they had banana, lemon and chocolate flavours. Banana and lemon were my favourites 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So many. Soo many things.

Mars delight
Flake snowflake
Calippo shots
Mingles
Mars planets
Seabroke Canadian ham crisps (not sure if they still exist, not seen them in shops for absolutely years)

Reactions: 3
Glade Sandalwood and Bali Jasmine (green lid) is a recent one, although I’m sure it makes an appearance and has been rebranded as Sensual Sandalwood and Jasmine?

lidl used to do a blue coloured handwash, I don’t even remember the name, bought it twice and never saw it on sale again.

It should literally be illegal to make people read an entire essay about your life before giving them the recipe at the bottom of the page.

And yes I am only quoting this so that I can find the page again to make that!

(I've just thought that might actually be your own page, if so please don't block me from seeing your recipe for being rude about cooking blogs 😂)
No not my blog. But it is a good recipe 😋

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.