Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There used to be this instant pudding thing that I was obsessed with, I think it was called banana crunch. You basically poured boiling water over a packet mix and it was like a really thick gloopy banana custard, and then it had a sachet of crunchy biscuit bits to sprinkle on top. It was amazing and I would give anything to have a massive bowl of it right now!
Same!!! Birds Instant Hot Crunch pudding - I miss it every day 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The bourjous bronzer that looked like a chocolate bar and smelt incredible 🤤
It's called Délice de Poudre and you can get it on Amazon

OK this is a random one as cant even remember the name of it!! My friend and I have been reminiscing over our later teenage years (90's) reminding each other of things we had from perfumes to clothes and everything in between. We are both stuck on a Boots own range of gorgeous smelling toiletries that we both loved and cannot for the life of us think what it was called and we are close to emailing Boots HQ 🤣 It's not 'natural collection' or 'botanics' we remember that much 🤣 please somebody put us out of our misery 🤔🤔
Was it Fresh? I LOVED those. Could also be the short-lived Starlet - retro packaging, kind of a predecessor to Soap and Glory

Domino's did a range called Italiano for a while and they were lovely. Really thin crispy bases and more deli meat type toppings, I was gutted when they stopped them. Friday nights have never been the same!

Reactions: 6
So many. Soo many things.

Mars delight
Flake snowflake
Calippo shots
Mingles
Mars planets
Seabroke Canadian ham crisps (not sure if they still exist, not seen them in shops for absolutely years)
I’m sure i’ve seen the seabrook canadian ham crisps in Home Bargains recently

Reactions: 3
my Home Bargains have them! They also have the ham and pickle ones. Oh my god, they are amazing! the best crisps ever
The brannigans ones or the seabrooks? I looked up after I posted and found the Brannigans were discontinued last year :cry:

I have heard that but never tried it, do they come out well?
Depends how you like them but they turn out quite crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside! You can leave them in a bit longer if you want the edges/outside crispier :giggle:

Reactions: 1
Depends how you like them but they turn out quite crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside! You can leave them in a bit longer if you want the edges/outside crispier :giggle:
So going to try this when I have them

Marmite flavour mini cheddars. They were so nice. There was a time where even though they were discontinued, you'd still find them at service stations. Alas, no longer 😔

Chocolate bars called Spiras you could drink your tea through them then eat the chocolate all melted inside 😋

Reactions: 8
Chocolate bars called Spiras you could drink your tea through them then eat the chocolate all melted inside 😋
Join the Spira club - I posted a few pages back about them. Never tried to drink through them but I was told you could. Could really do with one now. Pacers were great - spearmint chews which were probably a good and cheap alternative to Rennies (or certainly Remegel).

Reactions: 2
I can never find the right phrasing to even Google this but maybe some remembers it.

It was a hot cereal you made up with milk (maybe water), smoother than porridge but that kind of taste. It came with a blue and red plastic beaker with a screw on lid, so you could have breakfast on the go, I guess (even though it leaked). I remember taking it with me to school a few times in the mid-90s.

I can never find the right phrasing to even Google this but maybe some remembers it.

It was a hot cereal you made up with milk (maybe water), smoother than porridge but that kind of taste. It came with a blue and red plastic beaker with a screw on lid, so you could have breakfast on the go, I guess (even though it leaked). I remember taking it with me to school a few times in the mid-90s.
Was it Ready Brek? I ate a lot of that for breakfast in the 90s 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.