Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Prawn cocktail and Salt & Vinegar walkers are making a comeback guys!! I saw it shared on the Heron facebook page!

I miss Ricicles cereal soooo much! Best cereal ever, I could just eat like 10 bowls!! I am soo sad they got rid of them!

Irn Bru bars
Pizza fingers
Wee willy winkies
Orignal turkey twizzlers ( new ones are gross!)
Bernard Matthew Turkey burgers
Spice girls walkers!

openbook1

VIP Member
Tommy Gun's shampoo in pomegranate and orange flower
And Mark Hill sunshine shampoo and conditioner.
Both smelt amazing.
Dot by Marc Jacobs.
Wisteria and Violet by Jo Malone.

If you like chicken nuggies, B&M do a pack for £1.99 which are McDonald's rejects. They're on a black tray with clear cellephane, my kids love them!
I’ve had them from Heron foods (which I think is part of the same company as B&M, or maybe I’ve just made that up), love them! They sometimes have the reject chicken selects as well 🤤

Going to have to get some drummers next time I’m in iceland I think, am obsessed with their hash brown fries as well.

In discontinued food, Sacla briefly did a range of pasta bake sauces that I suddenly remembered earlier and miss a lot. They were so much better than the homepride type ones

Macmama

VIP Member
It was probably a good thing you didn't have them... I don't think we had them very often at all, but I remember loving them. If I were to try the original ones now, I'd probably think they were grim!! Not the most visually appealing food, but obviously appeal to kids. Ooh I don't remember having proper cookies, you got lucky there. I do remember these cakes, though, and I can still feel them stuck to the roof of my mouth 😂 No idea what kids have for school dinners these days.
Certainly not that beauty of a cake :love:

My kids school has pretty good food but they've cracked down majorly on the sugar. 'Pudding' is always yogurt and fruit. There's always filled rolls and sandwiches, and soup. Hot food is usually curries, pasta, pies, fajitas, burgers, mac and cheese, baked potato etc. Chips are reserved for Fridays only. The youngest years are only offered water or milk, no juice.

LellsBells

VIP Member
Funny how things come back to you after so many years - you’ve just reminded me that my friends and I used to rave over a conditioner spray from Boots in the 90s. Was their own basic haircare line, it smelled amazing
Yes that’s the one, I think it was in a blue bottle. I can’t remember the scent but I know I really loved the smell ☺

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Anyone seen limeade anywhere recently? I tried to get some at Christmas and again this week as I really fancy it but can’t find it anywhere (not even in Morrisons which feels like it’d be a limeade type shop!)

The nearest I've seen to that is in Tesco who do a lime and soda drink that's usually shelved with the bitter lemon and tonic.

Ilikethisname

Spira chocolate
Heinz baked bean pizza
Sour chewits
Flake snow - the chocolate anthea Turner posed with on her wedding 👰
Irn Bru Bars
Smirnoff Ice Black
Bacardi Breezer
Mother’s pride bread

MAC Cosmetics Paint pigments
MAC. Hyper real foundation

Perfumes I used to love...
Estée Lauder Sensuous noir
Clarins Sunshine fragrance
Anna Sui Anna Sui Perfume
Tropical Punch Escada
Beautiful Sheer Estée Lauder
Sensi Giorgio Armani
Fragile Jean Paul Gaultier
Jo Malone Vanilla and anise
Glamourous Ralph Lauren
Are you '90s scottish by any chance? Massive feel similar to this

CherryAcid

VIP Member
When I was 10,maybe 11 I used to use these to dye the front of my blonde hair ginger - think geri halliwell but in reverse 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I absolutely loved it! And hair mascara which I used to match to my lime and navy Adidas galaxy trainers 😂😂

Wispa mint 🤤🤤🤤
Mint feasts
Cadbury astros
Cadbury tasters
Champagne crunchie
Mcvities chocolate and Hazelnut Boasters - the BEST biscuits ever!!

Jlo Miami Glow perfume 😍

I used to eat a big bag each night when I was pregnant 😍🤤 they were the best crisp!
I still dream about those Boasters, so bloody good!!!!

Seconded for making paste 😂 I also would always make “bonfires” out of dried twigs and stuff but I’d never actually light them (not a pyromaniac I promise!) Also used to try and “smoke” actual grass in a rolled up bit of paper. I wonder if kids still do weird shit like that.
Haha I did all the above! But I defo did light the twigs. I was such a pyromaniac as a child)

Blue1989

VIP Member
Does anyone remember Doritos tandoori sizzlers? They were limited edition and came out when I was like 15 so about 16 years ago

LellsBells

VIP Member
I’m not sure if they’re still selling but I used to love Flyte. It was a little similar to twirl I believe but the chocolate was a lot smoother in my opinion.

Push Pops, I remember watching this very American commercial come up and hearing them all go “wahoooo” whilst laughing and skateboarding. Can’t seem to find them anymore, must’ve been discontinued in the late 2000’s.

Extra Thin Ice, Panda Pops, Diet
I’m not sure if they’re still selling but I used to love Flyte. It was a little similar to twirl I believe but the chocolate was a lot smoother in my opinion.

Push Pops, I remember watching this very American commercial come up and hearing them all go “wahoooo” whilst laughing and skateboarding. Can’t seem to find them anymore, must’ve been discontinued in the late 2000’s.

Extra Thin Ice, Panda Pops, Diet Coke Lemon, The Original Sunny D, Fruit Winders, Barratt’s Frosties, Tizer and Walkers BBQ Rib.
Was Flyte Cadburys low fat chocolate bar? I remember it being similar to a Milky Way but a little chewier. Maybe I’m thinking of something else.
I can still remember the song from that Push Pop ad ... push a Push Pop, push a push flavour, push a Push Pop, save some for later ...or something like that 😂

Do you remember they did something similar in was shaped like a giant diamond ring?