Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emperor

Chatty Member
It took me a good 20 years to get over this.
I always wondered why Walkers were the exception. I just assumed it had always been thus. Used to love Roast Ox Walkers but only used to get a pack when I helped clear the glasses (as a youngster) at my mum and dad's social club. Never saw them anywhere else and beef and onion wasn't the same.

Reactions: 1

Pat the Dog

VIP Member
They've ruined San Pellegrino doing the same thing. Used to love their limonata. Now they taste so synthetic.
Nooo! I just said on another thread how much I like the lemon SP and now it has changed :( I'm still liking something else so haven't stocked up on SP at the moment. Perhaps a good thing.

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
It’s already been said by Cadbury’s Spira.

A bit more obscure but I used to work in a hairdressers and they had this black and white shampoo by a company called Lamar. It smelt amazing!

Punchface

VIP Member
I keep remembering more things 😄
My husband got a Soap and Glory gift set for Christmas a few years ago. The body spray was amazing so I used to buy it all the time for him but it’s discontinued now 😭
I‘ve seen a few people go on about men’s soap and glory stuff, I’m annoyed I never got to smell it, bloody love the women’s range

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
God I love them!
Gonna sound like a right weirdo but I’ve been known to dip it in my brew from time to time 😍😂
I'm definitely going to have to go on the hunt now!
I've got a friend who lives near Iceland. I'll ask her to have a look for me before I go all the way across.

oddsock17

Barbecue Walkers crisps (Black packet)
Original Irn Bru
Virgin Cola
Secret chocolate bar
Salt and Vinegar Skips
Prawn Cocktail Wotsits

Timz

VIP Member
With the WhatsApp/FB/IG outage this time last week…
I do miss the Amstrad Emailer 20 years ago - a landline phone/screen for email for your desk, great for caller ID and last calls 😉

Perfectsmile01

VIP Member
Was it their “Spa” range? Everything was a bluey green colour and smelled amazing 🤤
Ah now I did say this but my friend is adamant that there were different 'scents' in different colours? She thought maybe began with the letter K but that's not helping either 🙈 shower gels, spray oil, body sprays ??

Oh man, how frustrating! Any ideas on the packaging? I’m bound to know it if/when someone says it 🤞🏻
My friend tells me that she liked the 'yellow one' and I liked the 'blue one' .....still clueless 🤣

Alistess

Chatty Member
Tudor crisps. I grew up on them ❤. The only flavour I disliked was kipper but they didn’t last long.