Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brelle20

I have heard that but never tried it, do they come out well?
Depends how you like them but they turn out quite crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside! You can leave them in a bit longer if you want the edges/outside crispier :giggle:

Reactions: 1

Punchface

VIP Member
I don't often eat biscuits so I don't know when they were discontinued but when I realised I full on fumed for days 😂

Thankfully my 12 year old isn't like that, she likes to straighten her beautiful curls 😩 luckily her school headteacher stands at the school gates with makeup wipes so nobody really wears it in her school 💪🏻
Wow, never? I see some kids from my old high school with huge false eyelashes on - we couldn’t even wear tinted lip balm back in the day 🤦🏻‍♀️

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
Might have been tangy toms, can’t remember. This would have been late 80s early 90s. Just googled them and surprised they’ve made a comeback - although not at 5p :LOL:

HowlOwl

VIP Member
There used to be a cheese spread in a jar, I think it was called Cheddary? - I could be making that up! It was pretty orange, and yum.

Blue1989

VIP Member
Not sure, I'm in Ireland too.

The secret bar in the gold wrapper was from rowntrees, not cadburys. I always thought it was Cadbury too until I saw a picture recently.
I'm in Ireland too I think they where only a thing here

Gembo

VIP Member
No I remember diamonds and it definitely wasn’t remix. I think it had a name in french - I’m going to have to find the name todayView attachment 498398

I think this might have been it but now I’m not sure if I’ve thought about it too much and confused myself. Apparently it’s called she - the name il/elle is popping in to my head too
She is still available I bought some a few months ago

crazychris

Hi my first post here! Haven't read the whole thread so maybe they've been mentioned but I miss Worcester sauce Twiglets. They were still appearing at Xmas in the large tubes but were discontinued a few years ago.

• Heart

Alistess

Chatty Member
Burton’s Potato Puffs! I LOVED those little crisps!
My husband loved those! They were the only crisp type snack he would eat. Even now he still asks me to get him a bag if I see them even though I’ve been telling him for years they’re not made anymore🙄

emm

VIP Member
I thought companies do taste tests when they change the recipe of something or are thinking of launching a new recipe? It seems in this instance they just launched it anyway without bothering to see whether it tasted as good as before
I bet it is something about cost saving, they are probably just using worse ingredients than before

LittUp

Thought of one: Quiddity perfume (1990s.) I was still a young child when these were available but saw it advertised everywhere and wanted it. My older, teenage babysitter moved away and gave me the rest of her bottle as a present, I was in love with it and sprayed it everywhere. I had "Cool Spell" which was a wonderful aquatic fragrance, I have never found anything like it since. I've tried Bath and Bodyworks "Cucumber Melon" since the Cool Spell had both cucumber and melon notes, however they don't really smell alike (and my fiancé who is American doesn't like the Bath and Bodyworks, he says it's for middle schoolers not adult women!) Quiddity also had "Dark Fire" and "Riot" apparently
I had all three but cool spell was by far my favourite. I even had the cd thing with little capsules of perfume in it. I binned all my bottles when I changed bedrooms as a teenager, thinking I was too old for them then. Man, I regret doing that so much 😣

• Wow

lemonlime

VIP Member
Mon Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari 😩 My favourite perfume ever and the bastards decided it didn't sell well enough.

Thought of one: Quiddity perfume (1990s.) I was still a young child when these were available but saw it advertised everywhere and wanted it. My older, teenage babysitter moved away and gave me the rest of her bottle as a present, I was in love with it and sprayed it everywhere. I had "Cool Spell" which was a wonderful aquatic fragrance, I have never found anything like it since. I've tried Bath and Bodyworks "Cucumber Melon" since the Cool Spell had both cucumber and melon notes, however they don't really smell alike (and my fiancé who is American doesn't like the Bath and Bodyworks, he says it's for middle schoolers not adult women!) Quiddity also had "Dark Fire" and "Riot" apparently