Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toffo, the multi flavoured ones . I really fancied some the other day and was horrified to find out they were discontinued in 2015

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Toffos were great along with Fruit Polos. So sticky and you ended up eating about 4 together.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t know if anyone remembers but back in the early 2010’s, Hollister used to sell these fragrances, I think they were priced around £7? As a young teen back then, I would always go to the local big shopping mall with my friends whenever we could and go in there, not for the clothes mainly but just for the fragrances😂 I loved the smell of Crescent Bay, shame they don’t sell them anymore.
34F3A06D-A68E-4905-A243-579F4A3499C9.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Anyone remember rocky bars but with a light pinkish wrapper?! I think they were caramel or something, they were SO GOOD

Yes and wish I had kept them. They sell well on Asos market. I search charity shops for them 😂
Really? i had a grey one and it was so soft. I always wanted the multi coloures stripey one but couldnt afford it. Gonna go have a look on asos marketplace now!

Reactions: 1
No one remembers them but 'Le Deux' eggs - white chocolate on the outside and dark choc inside. Bloody stunning and I used to think they were posh 🤣

Oh and 'Pyramint', a dark chocolate pyramid with, surprise surprise, a minty fondant middle. Getting misty-eyed now...

Reactions: 4
No one remembers them but 'Le Deux' eggs - white chocolate on the outside and dark choc inside. Bloody stunning and I used to think they were posh 🤣

Oh and 'Pyramint', a dark chocolate pyramid with, surprise surprise, a minty fondant middle. Getting misty-eyed now...
Omg I remember both! I only ever saw Le Deux in Woolies, did other shops have them too? Easter 1994 memories!

Reactions: 3
Micro noodles, got discontinued about 5 years ago, duck knows why, they were brilliant

Also toast toppers,

- Echo bars

- Milkybar Choos

- Co op raspberry ripple shortbread ice cream

- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in 'Alabaster'. 'Porcelain' is NOT the same, too yellow!

- Yowie Powers, chocolate monster things with a toy animal inside
download.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: 3
woolworths, I miss being able to easily get cheap pick and pix almost anywhere!

Mary Quant perfume, was late 80's my first real perfume.
Nicky Clarke used to do a wonderful shampoo range in metal bottles my hair smelt and looked amazing with it, then they changed the scent and I couldnt use it anymore.
L'Occitane had a honey and flowers range and the perfume was my favorite for a long time, luckily I had loads of it stashed and even emailed them to see if it was coming back or.did they have any I could buy nope its gone for good.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.