Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary Quant perfume, was late 80's my first real perfume.
Nicky Clarke used to do a wonderful shampoo range in metal bottles my hair smelt and looked amazing with it, then they changed the scent and I couldnt use it anymore.
L'Occitane had a honey and flowers range and the perfume was my favorite for a long time, luckily I had loads of it stashed and even emailed them to see if it was coming back or.did they have any I could buy nope its gone for good.
I had forgotten about the Nicky Clarke shampoos!! I felt so fancy using them, i also liked the Charles Worthington shampoos and conditioners in the square bottles, i think they were orange?

Reactions: 7
I had forgotten about the Nicky Clarke shampoos!! I felt so fancy using them, i also liked the Charles Worthington shampoos and conditioners in the square bottles, i think they were orange?
I always used to think the Umberto Giannini shampoo and conditioner bottles looked like dildos 😂 is that still about? I've not seen it for years!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mary Quant perfume, was late 80's my first real perfume.
Nicky Clarke used to do a wonderful shampoo range in metal bottles my hair smelt and looked amazing with it, then they changed the scent and I couldnt use it anymore.
L'Occitane had a honey and flowers range and the perfume was my favorite for a long time, luckily I had loads of it stashed and even emailed them to see if it was coming back or.did they have any I could buy nope its gone for good.
You’ve just reminded me of that Nicky Clarke range, I’d totally forgotten about it. It was amazing until they changed it.

Reactions: 2
Shaders, Toners and Hint of a tint sachets.

woodleigh green apple shampoo.... smelt divine.

impulse O2...... oh the memories.

boots 17 toffee waffle lipstick......perfect colour.

Limara body spray

There was an old Vidal Sassoon hair range In dark brown bottles which smelt like marzipan ....that was lush.

creata strawberry fizzy pop stuff

mexicola from the Alpine pop van

Sunpat cheese spread in a jar

lean cuisine glazed chicken and rice frozen meal

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Limara body spray

There was an old Vidal Sassoon hair range In dark brown bottles which smelt like marzipan ....that was lush.

Impulse o2 🥰🥰 smelling that now would be like stepping in a time machine - so many memories

Reactions: 6

Limara body spray

Are you sure we’re not the same person 😄 all of these - and no one ever knew what Lean Cuisine meal I was talking about when I mentioned this, it was the best!

Reactions: 4
Are you sure we’re not the same person 😄 all of these - and no one ever knew what Lean Cuisine meal I was talking about when I mentioned this, it was the best!
Another fan of that particular Lean Cuisine meal too! - plus the cheese spread in a jar and the Vidal Sassoon shampoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I always used to think the Umberto Giannini shampoo and conditioner bottles looked like dildos 😂 is that still about? I've not seen it for years!
They had this amazing salt spray I used to use all the time. I think it’s still around but they rebranded.
Also you just reminded me of school rumour about a girl using one of those bottles....😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Nothing will ever beat Vidal Sassoon shampoo in the brown bottles from the 80s. I can still smell the shampoo now 😢

• Heart

Limara body spray

I loved the marzipan hairspray! Wasn't there a pump version?

I'm wearing exclamation now. Still around on Amazon. Takes me back to when I discovered it in 1990.
I need to buy some Exclamation!!! Off I pop to Amazon!

Escada perfumes. I loved almost all of them.
Cherry in the air
Rock in Rio..

I really do not like they only sell these for 1-2 summer, then discontinued them. Anyone know a dupe for them?

Reactions: 4
Escada perfumes. I loved almost all of them.
Cherry in the air
Rock in Rio..

I really do not like they only sell these for 1-2 summer, then discontinued them. Anyone know a dupe for them?
Ibiza Hippy reminds me of summer at uni.

• Heart
Speaking of shampoo, I'm probably going back to the late 80's / early 90's but does anyone remember Dimensions shampoo? It smelled amazing.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.