Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please may the perfume by Marni come back as I’m quickly running out of mine and it’s a favourite. Was contemplating buying one off seller on Depop for £100 but came to my senses.
I want it that badly!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Never seen anything but concern for Ronnie on here. People are wanting his parents to do better by him and stop a) using him as a performing monkey and b) stop pretending he is something he is not.
I think you're on the wrong thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Pringles don’t taste like they did years ago the packaging was different as well like the Pringles man looked older they were so much nicer! I agree Ribina is so tit now!

Reactions: 3
They've ruined San Pellegrino doing the same thing. Used to love their limonata. Now they taste so synthetic.
I really like the orange one Arancinata sp? i had one the other day and was really disappointed as it just tasted like a Fanta.

They've ruined San Pellegrino doing the same thing. Used to love their limonata. Now they taste so synthetic.
Nooo! I just said on another thread how much I like the lemon SP and now it has changed :( I'm still liking something else so haven't stocked up on SP at the moment. Perhaps a good thing.

Reactions: 1
Nooo! I just said on another thread how much I like the lemon SP and now it has changed :( I'm still liking something else so haven't stocked up on SP at the moment. Perhaps a good thing.
A lot of fizzy drinks have started using sweetners and it shows. I'm assuming it's to avoid the sugar tax or something.

Reactions: 4
There used to be a cheese spread in a jar, I think it was called Cheddary? - I could be making that up! It was pretty orange, and yum.
Sunpat Cheddar Spread?

Anyone else remember Puffa Puffa Rice cereal? I used to love that!

ae0741a2a2c516fdbca7bf2c030a5361.jpg

• Heart
Gino Ginelli ice cream seemed so exotic at the time with its flavours, like tutti fruit and mint choc chip 🤣👌 (in my defence it was the eighties!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gino Ginelli ice cream seemed so exotic at the time with its flavours, like tutti fruit and mint choc chip 🤣👌 (in my defence it was the eighties!)
The tutti frutti was sooo pretty to look at too, you felt so sophisticated eating just like Vienetta.

ETA does anyone remember the Romantica frozen gateaux?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.