Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marmite did this cheese and marmite spread called marmite mania I think early 00’s I still dream about it now. The m&s one doesn’t come close 💔

I used to love the fructis sleek and shine as a teenager I was gutted when it disappeared, only problem was all the wasps and bees would chase me in the summer as it was quite heavily scented. Really worked on curly hair though 😞

Does anyone remember cheese skips? God I loved them. They weren’t around for long. So good.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
This thread is the best thing ever!

3D Doritos
Original Sunny D Florida Style
Astros
Mars Delight - no idea why they aren't listening to the public about this :rolleyes:
Taz Bars coz Freddo Caramel is not the same!
Banana Bubbles - THANK YOU to the person who posted about them originally. I was obsessed with these and can still remember the taste! :love:
Mars Midnight
Diet Coke with Lemon
POSH NOODLES - I've contacted them a few times asking to bring these back hahaha 😂

Daim... Not discontinued but I can't find the bars anywhere. Only mixed in Cadbury or on Mikado sticks

Thought of one: Quiddity perfume (1990s.) I was still a young child when these were available but saw it advertised everywhere and wanted it. My older, teenage babysitter moved away and gave me the rest of her bottle as a present, I was in love with it and sprayed it everywhere. I had "Cool Spell" which was a wonderful aquatic fragrance, I have never found anything like it since. I've tried Bath and Bodyworks "Cucumber Melon" since the Cool Spell had both cucumber and melon notes, however they don't really smell alike (and my fiancé who is American doesn't like the Bath and Bodyworks, he says it's for middle schoolers not adult women!) Quiddity also had "Dark Fire" and "Riot" apparently

Reactions: 1
The Gadget Shop. Don't think I ever bought anything (did anyone?) but always good for a browse and putting your hand/face in the perspex box with nails in.

Also Kookai and Morgan.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Daim... Not discontinued but I can't find the bars anywhere. Only mixed in Cadbury or on Mikado sticks
@aimz_yeah (If you’re in the uk) Tesco, Morrisons and Iceland do the big bars (not big, but not the mini ones). And Iceland deffo do big bags of the mini ones. I have to walk past with my eyes shut otherwise I can never resist.

Omg this thread! Everything I love gets discontinued 😂
First that come to mind are Nip&Fab kale fix moisturiser, l’oreal eversleek shampoo & conditioner range, bourjois healthy mix serum foundation, Dior nude Bb cream and chanel perfection lumiere foundation. Also non-makeup/skincare wise them wagamama sauces they used to sell in Tesco were amazing. Especially the spicy chilli men sauce (who’s name always made me laugh) 😂

Reactions: 3
MTV when it actually played decent music and wasn't just trash TV. Daria, Alternative Nation and Up For it with Eddy Temple Morris and Zane Lowe were ace.

Reactions: 8
MTV when it actually played decent music and wasn't just trash TV. Daria, Alternative Nation and Up For it with Eddy Temple Morris and Zane Lowe were ace.
MTV when it ACTUALLY played music you mean??? I had MTV Europe back when the BSB was replaced with Sky, I was in heaven because of MTV but we lost access to MTV Europe and it was replaced with MTV UK, then it went tits up.

MTV when it ACTUALLY played music you mean??? I had MTV Europe back when the BSB was replaced with Sky, I was in heaven because of MTV but we lost access to MTV Europe and it was replaced with MTV UK, then it went tits up.
Same, MTV Europe was ace and had the best VJs too. Was definitely a turning point when they became MTV UK and diversified into all the different channels.

Same, MTV Europe was ace and had the best VJs too. Was definitely a turning point when they became MTV UK and diversified into all the different channels.
I still have some of the "Night Video's" on video tape!!

• Heart
Prawn cocktail wotsits 😩
These were so good!

I tried the prawn cocktail quavers recently, I thought they were vile. I don't like the normal quavers but I thought since it was prawn cocktail it would be good. Nope.

BTW, anyone remember Ricicles? That cereal was nice.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.