Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These were so good!

I tried the prawn cocktail quavers recently, I thought they were vile. I don't like the normal quavers but I thought since it was prawn cocktail it would be good. Nope.

BTW, anyone remember Ricicles? That cereal was nice.
The only cereal I care about tbh. Ricicles are superior.

Reactions: 2
Does anybody remember Chewits Eggs? They were part of that brand, and were basically egg shaped Bubblegum sweets.

The Beano used to give them away free.

Anyone seen limeade anywhere recently? I tried to get some at Christmas and again this week as I really fancy it but can’t find it anywhere (not even in Morrisons which feels like it’d be a limeade type shop!)

Anyone seen limeade anywhere recently? I tried to get some at Christmas and again this week as I really fancy it but can’t find it anywhere (not even in Morrisons which feels like it’d be a limeade type shop!)

The nearest I've seen to that is in Tesco who do a lime and soda drink that's usually shelved with the bitter lemon and tonic.

Chocolate Donuts (The ones that are sugared, and so in the same category as Jam and custard )

No Supermarkets do these anymore. Which is baffling to say the least.

Reactions: 8
I miss Bar 6. They were absolutely delicious. They used to have them in the school vending machine and where always the first thing to sell out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Mississippi mud pie muller corner, apparently they occasionally pop up ?
Those are my favourites they definitely popped up in a multipack a couple years ago (it also had a strawberry shortbread one in there, and something else). Whenever I see them I buy loads!

Not sure if it's just sold in Scotland but Barr make Limeade and Asda, Morrisons and Iceland sell it :)

I remember when Woolworths were still around, that they would sell miniature cans of soft drinks alongside the Pick 'n' Mix.

This would never happen now with the war on Sugar.

Reactions: 4
I haven't seen it anywhere in a long time. I buy lime squash from Tesco (own brand) and put it in sparkling water.

This one:

Attachments

Prawn Coctail Wotsits!! Oh my god they were absolutely bleeping amazing!!

Ohhh Turkey Twizzlers are back, they were in Asda about 2 weeks ago. I got some and ngl they were disgusting!

Echo, Prawn Cocktail Wotsits and Twizzlers.. I remember Calippo Shots were very refreshing

I've seen limeade in Morrisons recently. I can picture what it looks like. I've also seen in corner shops (Barr's brand?)

I'd bring back the Steak and Cheese Roll from Greggs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.