Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fun fact - I used to work for burtons 🙂
If you had any say in the potato puffs being discontinued I will NEVER forgive you!

But also, if you happen to have half a dozen spare boxes of them going spare I’ll be your best friend 🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
If you had any say in the potato puffs being discontinued I will NEVER forgive you!

But also, if you happen to have half a dozen spare boxes of them going spare I’ll be your best friend 🤩
Haha no say in them being discontinued I’m pleased to report! Disappointingly, I have none stashed away anywhere ☹

Reactions: 1
Cabana bars. Like a Bounty bar with cherries. I loved them 😍
Like a Bounty bar with cherries!!! Did I even live before?? All them years wasted not knowing about this Cabana bars, I really want it now! “Alexa, where can I buy...” 😂🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Like a Bounty bar with cherries!!! Did I even live before?? All them years wasted not knowing about this Cabana bars, I really want it now! “Alexa, where can I buy...” 😂🥰
I looked online, and there’s a few “recipes” to make your own, but it won’t taste the same. Why did they do this to me!! Literally my favourite chocolate ever!! (If you ever find any, please let me know!!!)

Other discontinued things I wish would come back are Miss Selfridge “Iron Lady” lipstick, and Boots 17 Twilight Teaser lipstick.
I always loved this lipgloss by Chantecaille called “Bellini”, it was in a little silver compact, and was really lovely, the same goes for Clinique’s Air Kiss, it used to be sold in a pot, but when they changed packaging, they also messed up the formula, and it’s nowhere near as nice as it used to be!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Echo bars mint and normal

The little yogurts with a toy in middle

Frozen Yorkshire wraps from Iceland

All things I liked

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ooh
Spangles (I’m old)
Mars delight
Cadbury’s Marble bars
5 4 3 2 1 bars
Echo bars
Caramac (saw them recently but no more)
Dream
Planets
Secret bars
Fabulous Baker Boys chocco cakes
Tootie Fruities
Perfume- Sun, moon and stars
Dewberry in body shop
Kylies Dazzling Darling
Awww I miss mainly sweets. No wonder I’m fat
I have a large bottle of Sun Moon And Stars half full, I love it but I try and save it because I'm going to be gutted when i use it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I loved white areos, milkybar choos I think they were called and around Easter I’m sure you could buy milk at eggs like a creme egg but the inside wasn’t orange but I’m not sure ignoring it was or when flavoured and I’m sure there were dream ones of this as well. Maybe the dream hasn’t Orange inside? Can’t remember no idea how as I used to have them at lunch at school from the ice cream van 🙈

I used to have a cereal as well that made you’re milk taste like artificial bananas, cannot remember what they were but I loved them, can anyone remember?

Hahaha I was in a sweet shop in my city centre today and they had campino sweets, I am in heaven!

• Wow
I used to love Raspberry Caledonian Clear!

I miss Watermelon bacardi breezers, smirnoff black ice, strawberry jelly and ice cream panda pop, impulse 02, and Ainsley Harriot had these pasta and sauce things where you made them in the cardboard tray they came in, my favourite was farfalle pasta with tomato and macarpone sauce. It was amazing but got discontinued about 8/9 years ago now
When I go on holiday (ahh those were the days) anywhere in Europe I drink watermelon Bacardi breezers the whole time.

I loved white areos, milkybar choos I think they were called and around Easter I’m sure you could buy milk at eggs like a creme egg but the inside wasn’t orange but I’m not sure ignoring it was or when flavoured and I’m sure there were dream ones of this as well. Maybe the dream hasn’t Orange inside? Can’t remember no idea how as I used to have them at lunch at school from the ice cream van 🙈

I used to have a cereal as well that made you’re milk taste like artificial bananas, cannot remember what they were but I loved them, can anyone remember?
Yes dream eggs where lovely and I loved the rolo ones too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.