Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh
Spangles (I’m old)
Mars delight
Cadbury’s Marble bars
5 4 3 2 1 bars
Echo bars
Caramac (saw them recently but no more)
Dream
Planets
Secret bars
Fabulous Baker Boys chocco cakes
Tootie Fruities
Perfume- Sun, moon and stars
Dewberry in body shop
Kylies Dazzling Darling
Awww I miss mainly sweets. No wonder I’m fat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
White Maltesers, Milkybar Choo, Bubberlicious gum tape, Flake snow, Cadbury snaps, Those little cupcakes that the fabulous bakers (??) did, Calippo Shots, Mars Planets, Mars Delight, The Echo Bars, Those smartie pop up ice creams, Trident gum, The Campino sweets, the list could go on and on with me.
Does anyone else remember when there were Wonka bars out? I used to love their caramel shortbread one. I think it was introduced in 2009(?) and slowly faded out of stores in the mid 2000’s.

Reactions: 4
Can anyone remember the Casper the ghost ice lolly’s and the spider man ones that were blue on the outside and red in the middle? Can’t just be me

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dairy milk with ritz. It was salty and sweet. 🥰
That one and the other one in the range was the bluey tinge on packet.used have one of each when in a night shift as a treat

They still sell it in Spain and even HB had them recently, but it’s now called Milka ( correct me if I’m wrong)
But milka has hazelnuts in and I'm allergic:( the original i could eat

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Mars Delights were incredible!
I’d bring back the mojito flavoured 7up as well.
My local shop sells this!

Fabulous baking boys cupcakes
Original timeouts (new ones just don't do it)
Green cream soda (my partner says I'm crazy but it was a thing got it each week from the milk man in a glass bottle)
Jumpys (kangaroo 3d crisps) - I only ever found them in my local swimming pool vending machine many years ago
Campinos

These burgers from iceland so good
Screenshot_20210201-025047_Chrome.jpg

This water from Icelands i even emailed the company asking where they sell it but said it wasn't a good seller so discontinued
Screenshot_20210201-023753_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I've just tried to order blistex relief cream for lips ( the only thing I use for chapped lips) they've discontinued it!! Just looked on eBay, 1tube has loads of bids nearly up to £30!, lots of folks are pissed off they've stopped making it, there really is nothing that compares to it.
My local bodycare sells this

RIBENA! Before they took out the sugar and added horrible sweeteners. It’s an absolute disgrace. Ribena was amazing especially premixed or I used to have it diluted from the big bottle with lemon and honey when I had a cold. It was powerful stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.