Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spotted some prawn cocktail quavers in Sainsburys today, I bought a packet. I wonder if they taste the same as they used to. I'll let you know.
They are really good! I got the salt and vinegar quavers too and omg the nostalgia. 😂 Felt like a 7 year old again.
Not ashamed to say I scoffed the lot.

Reactions: 1
Cadbury used to produce small shortbread biscuits, covered in chocolate. There were about 4 or 6 in a packet, and were delicious. I have seen them in the odd shop a few years ago, but they are not widely available.

Reactions: 5
Cadbury used to produce small shortbread biscuits, covered in chocolate. There were about 4 or 6 in a packet, and were delicious. I have seen them in the odd shop a few years ago, but they are not widely available.
Snack bars?

Reactions: 3
Cacharel used to do a beautiful perfume called Gloria around 2002. It smelt incredible and they just stopped doing it. I wish they’d bring it back. It was one of my absolute favourites

Reactions: 1
I've just tried to order blistex relief cream for lips ( the only thing I use for chapped lips) they've discontinued it!! Just looked on eBay, 1tube has loads of bids nearly up to £30!, lots of folks are pissed off they've stopped making it, there really is nothing that compares to it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Nestle Nut Clusters.
Frou Frou yoghurts.
Asteroids.
Mars Delight.

I actually had these. The hotel had a lift 😅
Oh god that takes me back. I was obsessed with puppy in my pocket!!

I've just tried to order blistex relief cream for lips ( the only thing I use for chapped lips) they've discontinued it!! Just looked on eBay, 1tube has loads of bids nearly up to £30!, lots of folks are pissed off they've stopped making it, there really is nothing that compares to it.
I liked that too. Try Nuxe Reve de miel honey lip balm. It is incredible.

Last edited:
A dark chocolate "Terry's" wafer
2 finger bar
Wafer always seemed a bit stale but I loved it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.