Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG YES! Honestly I still talk about this regularly and it upsets me deeply.

the other one that hurts my heart is the Cadbury Secret bar from the 90s AKA the best chocolate bar ever invented 😢

prawn cocktail wotsits - in a sandwich! Life doesn’t get much better.

does anyone remember when discos came with an extra flavour sachet - it was called like explosive flavours or something? The cheese n onion came with a spicy chilli sachet and salt and vinegar came with extra vinegar!

On perfume -the Gwen Stefani LAMB.
Omg the secret bar! It was like a whipped style of chocolate inside and the chocolate was like weaved! Most gorgeous bar ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
😮😮😮😮 I managed to get some import stock of it on eBay a few months back!! But Iv not seen any in the shops!!
Yeah I saw the yellow one (chamomile?) in a chemist last year

A few years ago Oat So Simple made some porridge sachets that were white chocolate and raspberry flavour and they were divine. They were limited edition and never came back. Nobody else ever remembers this which makes me wonder if I've gone doolally but I know I lived on them at uni.
I remember it, and Amazon still has it listed even though it's not available to buy

Mingles
Flake Snow bar (i think Flake used to have a box of chocolates too?)
Galaxy Truffle (from Celebrations)
Galaxy Bubble (i don't think it was out for that long, but was tasty)

Mars delights!! Didn't appreciate them enough as a kid but adult me would love them.

Reactions: 6
Mars delights!! Didn't appreciate them enough as a kid but adult me would love them.
What I wouldn't do for a Mars Delight! There's so many people online begging Mars to bring them back, I don't know why they still refuse to. I'd buy them in bulk if they returned!

Reactions: 1
I must be the only person to have ever tried a Mars Delight 😄
Were they less sickly than the standard Mars Bar? As I find them too sweet and heavy. Even those little ones in celebrations, just too sweet for me anyway.

That dairy milk shortcake reminded of the ritz cracker one they did... probably in the minority but I loved that bar.

That dairy milk shortcake reminded of the ritz cracker one they did... probably in the minority but I loved that bar.
Dairy milk released the Dairy Milk Lu biscuits bar few years ago, think it was around the same time as the ritz bar? The Lu bar was lovely.

Reactions: 1
I must be the only person to have ever tried a Mars Delight 😄
Were they less sickly than the standard Mars Bar? As I find them too sweet and heavy. Even those little ones in celebrations, just too sweet for me anyway.
I hate Mars bars, but I'd give my left arm to have another Mars Delight. It was the complete opposite of a normal Mars bar - heavy and extremely sweet. It was light, kind of like a Kinder Bueno but with thicker chocolate around it. There was 2 small bars in a packet, instead of one big bar.

The official description on the wrapper was "Milk chocolate with a rippled wafer surrounded by caramel cream and chocolate cream”.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hate Mars bars, but I'd give my left arm to have another Mars Delight. It was the complete opposite of a normal Mars bar - heavy and extremely sweet. It was light, kind of like a Kinder Bueno but with thicker chocolate around it.

The official description on the wrapper was "Milk chocolate with a rippled wafer surrounded by caramel cream and chocolate cream”.

Ah ok. Thanks for letting me know. Well, if they ever make a comeback i might have to give one a try!

I'm convinced that whatever is in the Malteser bunny and reindeer is the same stuff that used to be in a Mars Delight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.