Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was amazing, I think there was a vanilla and a custard one. You could try to recreate it I guess with custard and crushed up biscuits? Wouldn’t be quite the same I can’t quite think exactly what the topping was like but I know it was lovely!
that rings a bell about the flavours. Maybe it was vanilla we had which is why I’m getting confused with custard. I’d pay very good money for that to come back

Reactions: 2
Birds instant hot crunch pudding - it was soooooo good and no one remembers it in my family even though we had it regularly. To the point where I wonder if I made it up

impulse zen body spray (teenage memories)

virgin cola in the big bottles

regular Coca Cola in a 2l bottle
I LOVED hot crunch pudding! The lemon one was my favourite!
I'd also completely forgotten about Virgin cola!

Reactions: 4
Garnier Ultimate Blends Vanilla Milk & Papaya shampoo/conditioner.
The old style one, not the new papaya hair food thing they have out now.

Seen lots of people saying Irn Bru bars - you can still get them! I found some last year 😋😋 they weren’t like the old Barr Irn Bru ones they were packaged with the Broons packaging but tasted v v similar maybe just a bit less sour!

• Heart
The prawn cocktail quavers were nice but don't have a patch on Wotsits at all! There have been various petitions, all ignored by walkers! 😤
I'll be waiting. 😂

Yesss, I'm sat eating them right now! Not cadbury's chocolate of course but they are very very good! :love:
I spotted some prawn cocktail quavers in Sainsburys today, I bought a packet. I wonder if they taste the same as they used to. I'll let you know.

Reactions: 3
prawn cocktail wotsits

Strawberry and Cream boiled sweets. Campino I think they were called. Oh my they were amazing

Reactions: 1
I spotted some prawn cocktail quavers in Sainsburys today, I bought a packet. I wonder if they taste the same as they used to. I'll let you know.
When I looked at the bag last night, I discovered they were Skips not Quavers. They tasted quite vinegary.

The tattle thread - something about dark or dirty secrets. I think it got so bad it was pulled 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had the prawn cocktail quavers yesterday. OMFG nostalgic as hell they taste like I remember.

NEXT PRAWN COCKTAIL WOTSITS PLEASE. I will never stop begging, been craving them for years now. 😭

Does anyone else remember a brand called miss milkie? I remember when we had a Sephora (if anyone can remember when bluewater shopping centre opened in the 90’s they had a Sephora then) I was only a kid but brought the moisturiser that smelt like vanilla milkshake, it was the most amazing scent and the packing was like a carton of milk! Sephora didn’t last at bluewater and I’ve never seen it since! Even when I went to google it there are hardly any pics of it online!
this just brought back the best memory!!! they used to make the coolest make up sets, I had one that was like a big plastic book and you open it and the page was a picture and each part was make up, so the dress was lipgloss, a tree was blush, it was the best!!

EDIT: Found it!!! Ahh man, so happy! I remember getting this when I was maybe 9 or 10, we went on our annual trip to Brent Cross for Christmas shopping, I saw it and fell in love with it and I remember seeing mum sneakily put it in the basket when I was looking at the perfme counter with my nan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Campino sweets are still available in Canada - you can buy them from American Online sweet Stores and I saw them in a spar Rome a few years ago.

A few years ago Oat So Simple made some porridge sachets that were white chocolate and raspberry flavour and they were divine. They were limited edition and never came back. Nobody else ever remembers this which makes me wonder if I've gone doolally but I know I lived on them at uni.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.