Discontinued things you wished would come back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About six years ago M&S did a range called ‘guilt free snacking’ and they were multipacks of little snacks the best ones were these little white chocolate biscuits and also the chocolate popcorn! I haven’t seen them in years... has anyone else seen these about?
Those white chocolate ones were delicious. Not seen them in years though.

Also anyone remember Choclatier biscuits? M&S i think had them.

White chocolate on the outside, with milk chocolate drizzle on top, inside was a biscuit on the bottom and milk chocolate cream on top of the biscuit.

Sounds sickeningly sweet, I know, but surprisingly wasn't overly sweet and just went together so well.

You could get packs of them, then they only put them in Christmas biscuits boxes, then nothing.

More and Glamour magazine. The paper versions, not digital. I’m old school with magazines and so many have stopped printing now.

Reactions: 10
Mon Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari 😩 My favourite perfume ever and the bastards decided it didn't sell well enough.

Reactions: 1
Mushroom & wine flavour pasta n sauce 🤤
Fizzy jerks
McCain micro pizza loved those at work

Reactions: 2
Cresta pop, if anyone remembers that (”It’s frothy, man!”) - weird fizzy milky pop that seemed to curdle in your mouth, in pastel shades, and small glass bottles. I’d be fascinated to try it now.

Reactions: 4
Those white chocolate ones were delicious. Not seen them in years though.

Also anyone remember Choclatier biscuits? M&S i think had them.

White chocolate on the outside, with milk chocolate drizzle on top, inside was a biscuit on the bottom and milk chocolate cream on top of the biscuit.

Sounds sickeningly sweet, I know, but surprisingly wasn't overly sweet and just went together so well.

You could get packs of them, then they only put them in Christmas biscuits boxes, then nothing.
These are the biscuits I miss so much!!!! I absolutely love those boxes of chocolate biscuits and I’d just love to know why they removed that white chocolate one 😩

I also remember the low cal snacks - used to love them and was gutted when they went.

These were so so nice!! The best ice lolly ever haha.

Also

Mars delights
Echos
Campino
Starburst joosters ( they were like jelly beans)
Penguin flipper dippers
The original twizzlers!
Fizzy jerks
Milkybar choo
Heinz baked bean pizza!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else remember a brand called miss milkie? I remember when we had a Sephora (if anyone can remember when bluewater shopping centre opened in the 90’s they had a Sephora then) I was only a kid but brought the moisturiser that smelt like vanilla milkshake, it was the most amazing scent and the packing was like a carton of milk! Sephora didn’t last at bluewater and I’ve never seen it since! Even when I went to google it there are hardly any pics of it online!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Asda jelly bean cookies
Asda mince pie cookies
Tesco Cola and pear drops (not together) squash (they were beautiful and the only time I drank more water!)

Reactions: 3
Prawn cocktail wotsits were so good! So tasty.

These are the biscuits I miss so much!!!! I absolutely love those boxes of chocolate biscuits and I’d just love to know why they removed that white chocolate one 😩

I also remember the low cal snacks - used to love them and was gutted when they went.
I'm glad someone else remembers them! They were really tasty and moreish.

The low cal snacks didn't seem to stay for very long, they still have low calories crisps so you would think they would have kept the low calories sweet treats.

These were so so nice!! The best ice lolly ever haha.

Also

Mars delights
Echos
Campino
Starburst joosters ( they were like jelly beans)
Penguin flipper dippers
The original twizzlers!
Fizzy jerks
Milkybar choo
Heinz baked bean pizza!!!
I was just about to post these two 🤤

Birds instant hot crunch pudding - it was soooooo good and no one remembers it in my family even though we had it regularly. To the point where I wonder if I made it up

impulse zen body spray (teenage memories)

virgin cola in the big bottles

regular Coca Cola in a 2l bottle

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Birds instant hot crunch pudding - it was soooooo good and no one remembers it in my family even though we had it regularly. To the point where I wonder if I made it up

impulse zen body spray (teenage memories)

virgin cola in the big bottles

regular Coca Cola in a 2l bottle
Birds Instant Hot Crunch Pudding!!! Yes! My mum used to make this for us when we were kids. I’ve never been able to figure out what it was! I asked my husband about this only last week and he didn’t have a clue what I was on about. Thank you, it’s bought it all back to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Birds Instant Hot Crunch Pudding!!! Yes! My mum used to make this for us when we were kids. I’ve never been able to figure out what it was! I asked my husband about this only last week and he didn’t have a clue what I was on about. Thank you, it’s bought it all back to me!
Thanks for confirming I’m not making it up 🥰 I remember the biscuit topping and I think chocolate sauce and but the actually main pudding I cannot describe at all except I know it was just my favourite thing ever. I feel like to look at, it looked like custard or banana custard maybe but I don’t think that’s it at all. Whatever it was, I’ve never tasted anything like it since and to say it was in a sachet/packet it was amazing

Reactions: 2
Thanks for confirming I’m not making it up 🥰 I remember the biscuit topping and I think chocolate sauce and but the actually main pudding I cannot describe at all except I know it was just my favourite thing ever. I feel like to look at, it looked like custard or banana custard maybe but I don’t think that’s it at all. Whatever it was, I’ve never tasted anything like it since and to say it was in a sachet/packet it was amazing
It was amazing, I think there was a vanilla and a custard one. You could try to recreate it I guess with custard and crushed up biscuits? Wouldn’t be quite the same I can’t quite think exactly what the topping was like but I know it was lovely!

ETA I just googled and it came in banana, chocolate and lemon flavour. I remember them all 😋😋

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.