Dinara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume she has rich parents tbh, most people's parents wouldn't be able to pay for one uni then let them leave halfway through for another massively expensive one imo.
Her latest stories about "visions".... this ridiculous thing of manifesting what you want is driving me mad
but if she had a big source of income at home she wouldn't have received financial aid in the first place...mmm :unsure:

Reactions: 3
but if she had a big source of income at home she wouldn't have received financial aid in the first place...mmm :unsure:
Thing is, her financial aid could be anywhere from $1,000 to $30,000 - I don't think she has indicated to what extent Minerva covers her fees. So she could still technically be receiving financial aid even if her family is fairly well-off. It's my impression that because of the huge costs of Minerva, unless your family income is in the $100,000s, you are probably eligible for some sort of aid even if it's just a few thousand $.

After learning that so many of the costs of Minerva aren't covered by their financial aid (health insurance and flights are just one which will run up into the thousands each year), I'm struggling to understand the claims that there's Minerva students who have zero family income and come from really poor backgrounds who are still able to study there. How are they affording the non-insignificant costs that Minerva's aid doesn't cover? I wonder if the Minerva standards of what qualifies as low income are a bit... skewed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am in London, no matter how sunny it is it is nowhere near warm enough to have a skirt and no tights or anything

Reactions: 2
I'm actually a bit curious about the madness that must go on in ✨ the Castle✨, but yeah, not worth it to pay to hear about manifestation and how to create a vision board!
Also she said that it will be a ✨ safe✨ space for her to talk about everything (since the distressing email about scotland made her realise that she's a public figure! What madness!) and I'm quite curios about her political opinions and such! (like her honest opinion about lockdown for instance!)

I'm actually a bit curious about the madness that must go on in ✨ the Castle✨, but yeah, not worth it to pay to hear about manifestation and how to create a vision board!
Also she said that it will be a ✨ safe✨ space for her to talk about everything (since the distressing email about scotland made her realise that she's a public figure! What madness!) and I'm quite curios about her political opinions and such! (like her honest opinion about lockdown for instance!)
it sounds so much like a cult tbh. I would be curious about her political beleifs (although I can imagine what they are) but no way would I pay to listen to someone ramble on about vision boards

I wonder how many people will join the castle? I know a few youtubers have started doing something similar but tbh I think it’s quite cheeky of them. Between ads, affiliate links and all the stuff they get send for free it’s not like any of them need the extra cash?!

I have just seen that Scotland are basically closing their border, I wish they had when she was there so she would be stuck, would have served her right imo (sorry sounds harsh but I am so angry at people like her just making the situation worse)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I have just seen that Scotland are basically closing their border, I wish they had when she was there so she would be stuck, would have served her right imo (sorry sounds harsh but I am so angry at people like her just making the situation worse)
We can't actually legally do that I believe so she would've been able to get back no matter what. She's never going to learn.

We can't actually legally do that I believe so she would've been able to get back no matter what. She's never going to learn.
I think in this situation places can. legally in theory eu countries ie slovenia couldn't block the border with italy but so far they have done twice since the pandemic.

Reactions: 1
I’m intensely jealous of her body. I don’t keep up with her too much so can anyone comment if she has it from an unhealthy relationship with food?

• Angry
I’m intensely jealous of her body. I don’t keep up with her too much so can anyone comment if she has it from an unhealthy relationship with food?
She has made a video about her body. It does seem like she is just one of those people who can eat whatever and stay thin.

i came here to ask about the castle but now i've read that it's some sort of patreon. does it last only 1 month tho? i guess it's a trial of a bigger project...
we could do a whip-round and be part of it lol 🤣

• Haha
Is London going through a heat wave or something? I'm in Italy dying for the cold and she goes out dressed like it's July! Not hating,vjust kind of jealous tbh!

Is London going through a heat wave or something? I'm in Italy dying for the cold and she goes out dressed like it's July! Not hating,vjust kind of jealous tbh!
It’s about 10 degrees here 😂 I thought she’d fucked off to Glasgow 😂 so it’s 100% not a heat wave by any stretch of the imagination

It’s about 10 degrees here 😂 I thought she’d fucked off to Glasgow 😂 so it’s 100% not a heat wave by any stretch of the imagination
I know she doesn't give a duck about lockdowns but Glasgow is in an even tighter lockdown than London so she probably doesn't want to be here

She’s flown to Germany for Christmas? What the actual duck

• Angry
Reactions: 9
she thinks one negative test is enough to stop her quarantining??? after traveling from LONDON??? how are minervans this selfish

• Angry
Reactions: 8