Dinara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she thinks one negative test is enough to stop her quarantining??? after traveling from LONDON??? how are minervans this selfish
To be fair that is the rule in some countries. I don’t know about Germany but I often travel for work and when I am coming back then if I have a COVID test done on the 5 day of being back at the latest and it is negative I don’t have to remain in quarantine. Or I can even come back with the negative test that is no older than 72 hours. These need to be the precise PCR tests though and not the antigen or rapid ones. This is not to defend her since as far as I know if you are coming from the UK you have to quarantine 10 days even if you have the negative test.

Reactions: 2
To be fair that is the rule in some countries. I don’t know about Germany but I often travel for work and when I am coming back then if I have a COVID test done on the 5 day of being back at the latest and it is negative I don’t have to remain in quarantine. Or I can even come back with the negative test that is no older than 72 hours. These need to be the precise PCR tests though and not the antigen or rapid ones. This is not to defend her since as far as I know if you are coming from the UK you have to quarantine 10 days even if you have the negative test.
There’s a big difference between somebody travelling for work like yourself, and somebody travelling to another country to attend online classes, then travelling to Germany for a hookup

Reactions: 5
There’s a big difference between somebody travelling for work like yourself, and somebody travelling to another country to attend online classes, then travelling to Germany for a hookup
exactly, there is no reason for any minerva students to be travelling round like they are. No doubt Dinara would claim social media is her 2job" so it is valid and necessary for her to travel :rolleyes:. I am also so sick of people justifying what they are doing as "within the rules" by making a very limited interpretation like she is, if we all do the bare minimum to keep safe like influencers all seem to be doing we will never get out of this crisis

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah I totally agree. She definitely shouldn’t go to Germany in the first place. I wasn’t trying to defend her by any means. It just occurred to me that it is okay to do somewhere and I think you could even do it when coming to Germany at some point. So I wouldn’t put it past her to not check if this is still the case and just assume that getting tested is enough. I don’t know why I choose to believe that she just didn’t look up the travel restrictions rather then believe that she is just ignoring them completely. Both of those options are awful I don’t know why the second one seems worse to me.

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah I totally agree. She definitely shouldn’t go to Germany in the first place. I wasn’t trying to defend her by any means. It just occurred to me that it is okay to do somewhere and I think you could even do it when coming to Germany at some point. So I wouldn’t put it past her to not check if this is still the case and just assume that getting tested is enough. I don’t know why I choose to believe that she just didn’t look up the travel restrictions rather then believe that she is just ignoring them completely. Both of those options are awful I don’t know why the second one seems worse to me.
I was surprised she didn't just "take a social media break" like lots of other infleuncers not following the rules to hide what they are doing

Her latest stories about getting free coffee, I don't get how she doesn't see it is not about "manifesting good things" or whatever, it is that she is an attractive young woman and the man in the coffee shop is probably just bored. Hardly unusual to get free stuff in those circumstances. She may as well start using Jade's phrase of "casual magic"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I just thought that the barista might be kind of bored for lack of work and maybe was hitting on her? Since she seems to be very very nice to everyone he might have confused that with her being interested in him! Obviously not saying that she's at fault for being nice, just my possible interpretation of things!

Reactions: 1
She even took her top off at one point? (in between the stories of the man popping up, can't help but cringe about the fact he might have been watching)

• Haha
She even took her top off at one point? (in between the stories of the man popping up, can't help but cringe about the fact he might have been watching)
Is that the photo where she is facing the water with her back to the camera?

If so, she’s wearing the small black top (I think it’s called a boob tube?), you can see the edge of it in the photo , but it’s not too visible

Is that the photo where she is facing the water with her back to the camera?

If so, she’s wearing the small black top (I think it’s called a boob tube?), you can see the edge of it in the photo , but it’s not too visible
Yeah, at first I thought that she was topless too and I was cringing so hard!
Still a strange thing to do in my opinion, but might just be that I wouldn't be comfortable doing that

i've been a bit off of tattle lately, and i'm trying to recap what happened, could you please summarise why did she move to turkey? i don't want to give her more views on her video...is she with her family there? thanks ❤

i've been a bit off of tattle lately, and i'm trying to recap what happened, could you please summarise why did she move to turkey? i don't want to give her more views on her video...is she with her family there? thanks ❤
I'm wondering the same thing 🤔

I'm wondering the same thing 🤔
I don't watch her videos really but it seems she is with a friend? Where was she supposed to be going this semester? Korea?
Side note that second photo in her latest insta post... she looks like a drug addict (not saying she is obviously) she just looks awful!

I don't watch her videos really but it seems she is with a friend? Where was she supposed to be going this semester? Korea?
Side note that second photo in her latest insta post... she looks like a drug addict (not saying she is obviously) she just looks awful!
I did watch it, basically all her year have been pulled back to San Fran for their final “project”, she struggled to get a visa ( I assume this was her own fault) but again maybe Russia, us relations are strained, so she had to pick (can’t remember what her options were but this was really only one of them) she’s waiting and dealing the the embassy to get a visa so she can be in the US, she also is behind on credits, they basically get 3 courses which are for 4 credits, she needs 120 to graduate, they can petition to take 4 courses in one semester which is what some of her classmates have done but she didn’t want too so may only graduate in the winter next year (jan) I think she was coming across as quite genuine and I think she’s possibly going to be able to critique her Minerva experience better than some (I could be way off here)

• Heart
I did watch it, basically all her year have been pulled back to San Fran for their final “project”, she struggled to get a visa ( I assume this was her own fault) but again maybe Russia, us relations are strained, so she had to pick (can’t remember what her options were but this was really only one of them) she’s waiting and dealing the the embassy to get a visa so she can be in the US, she also is behind on credits, they basically get 3 courses which are for 4 credits, she needs 120 to graduate, they can petition to take 4 courses in one semester which is what some of her classmates have done but she didn’t want too so may only graduate in the winter next year (jan) I think she was coming across as quite genuine and I think she’s possibly going to be able to critique her Minerva experience better than some (I could be way off here)
I would have thought Minerva could sort the visa as they have links with that US uni, especially if it is important for her to be there, but I guess with Trump etc immigration must have become even more complicated.
I think she is much more honest about her Minerva experience than Jade but she still usually ends any criticism with a positive (from what I have seen anyway). I don't think she will ever be overly critical

I also think Minerva are also ridiculously disorganised with visas.

Remember Jade speaking about the fact that she was told at something like 10pm that her papers/photos/Covid test for her Korean visa had to be ready by something like 10am the following day?

I know Jade also had trouble with her American visa the first time around, but that may have been due to her own disorganisation

Reactions: 4
is she back in Russia now? If so I really don't get why she went to Turkey?

She hasn't made a damn video in forever, too busy making people fork out money to meditate with her o_O

she's so ridiculous and naive about the world, I'd be very interested to see what she ends up doing as her career. Does anyone know what she's studying. Probably business right?

She hasn't made a damn video in forever, too busy making people fork out money to meditate with her o_O

she's so ridiculous and naive about the world, I'd be very interested to see what she ends up doing as her career. Does anyone know what she's studying. Probably business right?
IIRC it is something like business and psychology.. are there any Minerva students that don't study business?

• Haha