Dinara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s been brought up a few times on jades thread and not sure if she’s got one here yet

- Russian student vlogger
- attends minerva, the same uni as unjaded jade who’s just arrived in London

Reactions: 2
she’s been brought up a few times on jades thread and not sure if she’s got one here yet

- Russian student vlogger
- attends minerva, the same uni as unjaded jade who’s just arrived in London
I hadb't watched her in a while, but did anyone else notice her recent vlog (in Russia) that she had given up veganism? with the reason that lockdown was hard? I didn't really get it? Anyone have any more insight?

I hadb't watched her in a while, but did anyone else notice her recent vlog (in Russia) that she had given up veganism? with the reason that lockdown was hard? I didn't really get it? Anyone have any more insight?
My understanding is that she ate a few non vegan products as she was struggling to find certain vegan products due to the limited ability to move/shop in Russia (I'm vegetarian and have to shop in a few different supermarkets to get all my preferred products) and potentially shortages of certain products due to people panic buying etc

Reactions: 3
In her first ig post of London she is holding a coffee mug outside. So is coffee shops now essential too while in quarantine? Also has she heard of this thing called online delivery.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
something that made me wonder a lot was when she mentioned that she's not of russian heritage and her parents native languages (both of them) are not russian either. she has stated in the past that she has experienced racism/xenophobia in russia because of her ethnicity...
do you guys know what is her ethnicity? i know that she hasn't wanted to reveal it but i don't know why she doesn't say it

i mean, she doesn't come as privileged as jade, and she has admitted that she receives financial help for studying at minerva, but still, she's very narrow-minded about how privileged she is for traveling the world...and she says it's because she manifested it! which is nuts!
i don't stand these influencers that explain that everything that happen to their lives is because of ✨manifesting ✨ argh!!!

• Heart
I'm pretty sure in one of her Argentina lockdown vlogs she specifically eats a cheesy pastry thing. I'm fairly confident she is no longer vegan

Reactions: 1
She’s a less annoying than Jade to me and I think she’s a little more balanced and open at least. I got curious and have been watching her old Minerva vlogs…honestly all their accommodations look terrible and there is like no privacy whatsoever. I think I would go insane in that situation, regardless of the glamour of the all the supposed cultural immersion. Cannot believe people pay so much for this willingly. Seems like a total racket IMO.

Reactions: 4
she's insufferable to me. very thankful for this thread. shes obsessed with ✨manifesting✨ and ✨law of attraction✨. gurl, if your education is that good you would know that the law of attraction (ie: thinking about things makes things happen) is a load of bs. it's actually quite harmful because a lot of times, life does not go the way we want it, and we need to be adaptable. Do you think under-privileged people don't dream about their goals also? You are not special.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
she's insufferable to me. very thankful for this thread. shes obsessed with ✨manifesting✨ and ✨law of attraction✨. gurl, if your education is that good you would know that the law of attraction (ie: thinking about things makes things happen) is a load of bs. it's actually quite harmful because a lot of times, life does not go the way we want it, and we need to be adaptable. Do you think under-privileged people don't dream about their goals also? You are not special.
yes! i see her more articulate than jade (for example, she made a q&a video in which she talked very maturely about virginity, and has spoken also about feminism and has accepted other people's views. i don't see her as "preachy" as jade) but all that manifesting/law of attraction crap is a NO-NO for me.

Magallanes said:
something that made me wonder a lot was when she mentioned that she's not of russian heritage and her parents native languages (both of them) are not russian either. she has stated in the past that she has experienced racism/xenophobia in russia because of her ethnicity...
do you guys know what is her ethnicity? i know that she hasn't wanted to reveal it but i don't know why she doesn't say it
I'm guessing she is of Tatar heritage based on her name and her appearance.

• Heart
yes! i see her more articulate than jade (for example, she made a q&a video in which she talked very maturely about virginity, and has spoken also about feminism and has accepted other people's views. i don't see her as "preachy" as jade) but all that manifesting/law of attraction crap is a NO-NO for me.
definitely got less of a messiah thing going on than jade but idk, I remember in her 50 facts video getting some kind of “I’m better than you” vibe for not drinking and the rest of it. Then again I guess you have to be a type of person to buy into the MLMesque minerva hype.

after all the messed up crap minerva has done to her (leaving her in argentina with no accommodation during lockdown or making her share a room in london) i think dinara should be more critic towards the institution, but i guess she doesn't want to have problems with minerva (or she really doesn't see the problem) :rolleyes:

so she quarantined when she arrived in London, now her partner is here and as soon as he arrives they are exploring the city. This makes me livid, what was the point of her quarantining?? as a Londoner I am especially livid as these people are going to cause a second wave and lockdown

• Heart
Reactions: 6
so she quarantined when she arrived in London, now her partner is here and as soon as he arrives they are exploring the city. This makes me livid, what was the point of her quarantining?? as a Londoner I am especially livid as these people are going to cause a second wave and lockdown
exactly! that's what i thought! and furthermore i remember a story of hers in which she was looking for airbnbs and asking for nice neighborhoods...i guess she can't sleep with her partner at the 🌈 marvelous🌈 3-people-per-room-minerva university

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I haven’t commented on Dinara’s thread before but re her heritage, she will be Central Asian- either from the independent stans or Tatarstan- Tatarstan is part of Russia but Tatar people are quite distinct from Russian ethnically and culturally. I wonder if she’s possibly Kyrgyz because she actually shares her name with a popular Kyrgyz singer who is about the right age for her parents to have named her after her. But she looks more Tatar or Turkmen/Tajik. All of the Central Asian peoples from Tatarstan and the independent stans face horrendous racism in Russia, so any of those would fit with what she’s said. Tatar would be more likely if she doesn’t want to reveal it though, most Tatars I’ve known will just refer to themselves as Russian. I don’t know her living situation, but if her parents live in an affluent area of Moscow in a nice apartment etc, it’s more likely she’s Tatar.

• Wow
I haven’t commented on Dinara’s thread before but re her heritage, she will be Central Asian- either from the independent stans or Tatarstan- Tatarstan is part of Russia but Tatar people are quite distinct from Russian ethnically and culturally. I wonder if she’s possibly Kyrgyz because she actually shares her name with a popular Kyrgyz singer who is about the right age for her parents to have named her after her. But she looks more Tatar or Turkmen/Tajik. All of the Central Asian peoples from Tatarstan and the independent stans face horrendous racism in Russia, so any of those would fit with what she’s said. Tatar would be more likely if she doesn’t want to reveal it though, most Tatars I’ve known will just refer to themselves as Russian. I don’t know her living situation, but if her parents live in an affluent area of Moscow in a nice apartment etc, it’s more likely she’s Tatar.
are Tatar people influenced by Turkish/Arabic traditions? I've realised that Dinara uses at her house in Moscow the same coffee pot people use for boiling Arabic coffee (the same on my picture attached)

Attachments

are Tatar people influenced by Turkish/Arabic traditions? I've realised that Dinara uses at her house in Moscow the same coffee pot people use for boiling Arabic coffee (the same on my picture attached)
Tatar people are part of the Turkic ethnic group along with Turkish peoples, Central Asians etc, but that’s a very normal coffee pot for Slavic countries. I’ve never seen anyone make coffee with a kettle in Eastern Europe, everyone uses a Turkish coffee pot like that. We take coffee seriously!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tatar people are part of the Turkic ethnic group along with Turkish peoples, Central Asians etc, but that’s a very normal coffee pot for Slavic countries. I’ve never seen anyone make coffee with a kettle in Eastern Europe, everyone uses a Turkish coffee pot like that. We take coffee seriously!
So interesting! Totally approve as I love this style of coffee, yet disappointed that my Slavic boyfriend uses rubbish instant coffee (which I would never drink) Have I chosen someone from the wrong slavic nation?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So interesting! Totally approve as I love this style of coffee, yet disappointed that my Slavic boyfriend uses rubbish instant coffee (which I would never drink) Have I chosen someone from the wrong slavic nation?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Oh wow you got unlucky 😆 I've always assumed someone must use it because you can usually find instant coffee in most supermarkets in Slavic countries, but I've never met anyone who does!

• Haha