Dinara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's back in Russia. She must have been denied a VISA to the next place. Bet she's spewing. Law of attraction didn't work this time did it honey

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's back in Russia. She must have been denied a VISA to the next place. Bet she's spewing. Law of attraction didn't work this time did it honey
i find it strange she was denied, shouldnt minerva be able to help with this in their shady way?

i find it strange she was denied, shouldnt minerva be able to help with this in their shady way?
Doubt it, US Russia relations aren’t strong and the pandemic will have made it much more difficult, just shows you that Minerva isn’t as good as they claim to be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i checked her "castle" ig page. Its 10 pounds per month. She currently has 90 people following that account. She's raking in 9000 pounds a month... that's insane for a meditation / zoom call page.
Di's castle lol

I'm so happy they have finally been stopped. Dianra has been to soooooo many countries throughout this pandemic and is blatantly anti-mask and anti-quarantine. She deserves nothing more than a russian winter. Maybe it'll help her to actually finish her degree (she's running behind according to her last video) because she wont be waltzing around Scotland with a self timer trying to be romantic and woke for instagram.

Reactions: 2
Was it actually denied, is that speculation?
Watch her last video.

She was in Turkey, waiting to hear back about it. At 6:15 she says "I never wanted to go remote (living at home and attending class online), that's not my plan, I love to be with other students and I love experiencing the cities, so I'm planning to go to San Francisco"

She said that cause she is a Russian citizen, her F1 (student) visa for America needed to be renewed and had reapplied and was waiting to hear back. Her case was not considered an emergency (thank god, entitled brat - there's people needing to see family urgently / medical reasons ect. ) so hearing back was taking a long time.

She was in Turkey just waiting to hear from the embassy and get the visa to reunite with her friends in San Fran (9:00 mins). We can safely assume that her Visa was denied or took too long that she had to return home to Russia.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s in Dubai now 🙄

There’s so many issues surrounding Dubai and tourism, and there’s a bloody pandemic to top it off.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s in Dubai now 🙄

There’s so many issues surrounding Dubai and tourism, and there’s a bloody pandemic to top it off.
What a joke.

The pandemic clearly only effects the “poor”. If you’re rich you can do wtf you want! So over it. bleeping unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
What a joke.

The pandemic clearly only effects the “poor”. If you’re rich you can do wtf you want! So over it. bleeping unbelievable.
I find it hilarious that she just seemingly cannot stay at home, can't go to the US, first turkey, home, then Dubai... wtf... and judging by this, how is Jade still claiming she had to go to SK when it is clear anyone can go anywhere and study Minerva's crappy courses?!

Reactions: 3
I find it hilarious that she just seemingly cannot stay at home, can't go to the US, first turkey, home, then Dubai... wtf... and judging by this, how is Jade still claiming she had to go to SK when it is clear anyone can go anywhere and study Minerva's crappy courses?!
Especially when she made such a huge fuss and cried with relief when she was able to go home to Russia on a government repatriation flight

after deciding to stay in South America as the pandemic was worse at the time in Russia than in Argentina, and seeming to think it would never reach her in South America

Reactions: 4
literally why is she there? stupid girl. stay in your country with your family and save your travel for a more appropriate time. I'm sick to death of studytubers and she is one of the worst

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

literally why is she there? stupid girl. stay in your country with your family and save your travel for a more appropriate time. I'm sick to death of studytubers and she is one of the worst

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
she is 100% one of the people who don't think the pandemic is serious and that we are being restricted for govts to gain control. I personally hope she is not granted the next visa for the US, I think she has to do some kind of project there? not only would it be punishment for her being so irresponsible, but it would show how absurd the minerva model is, no university charges foreign people until they have been granted a visa, but obviously with their model of moving around this isn't possible

absolutely hoping and praying she learns a lesson in some form or another.
and you are totally right! she's been giving off those vibes about the pandemic all year. sooo much for minerva's world class critical thinking training. didn't seem to teach Dinara anything :sick:

absolutely hoping and praying she learns a lesson in some form or another.
and you are totally right! she's been giving off those vibes about the pandemic all year. sooo much for minerva's world class critical thinking training. didn't seem to teach Dinara anything :sick:
between what I have seen of her and Jade's level of (read - lack of) critical thinking I have no faith in Minerva's education (or their 1% acceptance rate :LOL:)

On Dinara's story now where she's being called out about something, she says she's no longer going to waste time on people criticising her and focus on the ones who are on the same frequency as her who she "meets in person every day" 😅 Who are you meeting?? We're not supposed to be meeting all the time 😂 these influencers mannnn

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's now the definition of a narcissist.

The emirate Dubai of the UAE, unlike other oil-funded regions in the middle east, is funded almost exclusively on tourism. Tourism is why Dubai exists in all its marble and glass glory. Tourists are funding their skyscrapers, but they're also funding their regime, and that's why they're so obsessed with keeping their borders open, even in the face of a global pandemic.

In the UAE it's legal to hit your wife, but illegal to be gay. Freedom of expression is non-existent and human rights groups are not allowed entry. Labourers are often treated as slaves. Women who report rape, often risk going to prison themselves for "having sex outside of marriage". And let's not forget Yemen.

Outsiders visiting Dubai hasn't seemed to have helped in the human rights department. That would have been the only good reason to visit, i my opinion. Instead, people like Dinara are funding a regime that imprisions gay people. You might as well just send Maktoum money on PayPal. Or maybe he should start his own Patreon like a certain someone.

What really bothers me is that she's playing this "woke" persona who cares about women's rights and she's voiced her concern about the Russian government. But here she is, in Dubai, just another influencer pretending as if she's not in an amusement park built on human rights violations. And she doesn't even question any of the criticism, like she's this perfect being incapable of wrongdoings. I'm so f*cking mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her latest story rant is insufferable. Her talk about how people approach issues from a “Eurocentric” point of view made me laugh.

There’s a difference between coming at an issue from a western/democratic perspective without acknowledging the history and culture of a place vs calling out racism/sexism/slave labour for what it is.

Also what “work” requires her to be in Dubai?! There’s a pandemic and unnecessary travel isn’t suddenly ok because you’re getting tested. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. Not buying it.

Reactions: 10
The fact she's not even trying to defend and/or explain her actions speaks volumes. Instead she steers the conversation in a different direction to garner sympathy. And how "nice" does her followers have to be in the comments for her to acknowledge their arguments?

She makes me so angry. Even is she legitimately had to go to Dubai for some work, which what could that even be. Then she still went to Germany to visit her bf, she went to turkey to visit family before going home to Russia. What’s her excuse for that. People like her are the reason the pandemic is still so rampant. She’s preaching and yelling about love and self worth and all that bs, and continues to not give a f about anyone else than herself and her travel lifestyle.