Dinara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also love that she acts as though she’s manifested this amazing life for herself when in reality she just has money to travel and isn’t tied to a 9-5 job 🤣

Reactions: 6
And if running into actors in a city like new York is so insane. I live in London and see actors all the time

Reactions: 2
wow the body checks she’s listening to her story is really gross just now. not going to share a screenshot but she’s showing how baggy an XS skirt is on her 🤢

Reactions: 1
Dinara 100% bodychecks all the time and her new “outlook” of positivity means that she can pretend that it’s normal and girlboss to be obsessed with being skinny.

The amount of closeups and emphasis on her waist that she does is so obvious but she would definitely play dumb if you mentioned it.

she basis her self worth on her weight.

At this point I'm convinced she just makes stuff up.😂 Like always getting free drinks, free services, free everything. I think she pays for these things and then claims she manifested them lol

Agree, I get bullshitter vibes. I think she has always been rich and a lot of her life is probably still supported by family, but she dupes her followers into thinking that she has gone from rags to riches with her 'abundance' and 'manifestation' content.

Like from her recent video, it seems like she doesn't even have a job at the moment and her following is tiny so she can't be making any appreciable income from influencing. We're meant to believe she's just manifesting money? And she says her previous job was supposedly working for a crypto company which was flying her around, but considering how vague she is about it, I'm not sure how much I believe. It's all a bit wooly.

It's funny, she reminds me of someone I know who also posts a lot of content about their Very Important but Vague job, showing themselves being flown to amazing places for work trips etc. Yet their LinkedIn profile is empty and you're left thinking how she could have possibly got a job like that at 22. Surprise surprise, turns out she "works" for her family's company. Not saying Dinara works for her family, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the 'work' opportunities are things she gets through personal connections.

Agree, I get bullshitter vibes. I think she has always been rich and a lot of her life is probably still supported by family, but she dupes her followers into thinking that she has gone from rags to riches with her 'abundance' and 'manifestation' content.

Like from her recent video, it seems like she doesn't even have a job at the moment and her following is tiny so she can't be making any appreciable income from influencing. We're meant to believe she's just manifesting money? And she says her previous job was supposedly working for a crypto company which was flying her around, but considering how vague she is about it, I'm not sure how much I believe. It's all a bit wooly.

It's funny, she reminds me of someone I know who also posts a lot of content about their Very Important but Vague job, showing themselves being flown to amazing places for work trips etc. Yet their LinkedIn profile is empty and you're left thinking how she could have possibly got a job like that at 22. Surprise surprise, turns out she "works" for her family's company. Not saying Dinara works for her family, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the 'work' opportunities are things she gets through personal connections.
I'm.so.intrigued by it all, her parents presumably earn money in Russia, how are they managing to send it to her?aren't there still sanctions in place?

• Wow
I'm.so.intrigued by it all, her parents presumably earn money in Russia, how are they managing to send it to her?aren't there still sanctions in place?
My understanding is that the EU has made transferring money from Russia to the EU very difficult but not impossible, and funnily enough crypto might be be a loophole, but I could easily be wrong!

She mentioned her Russian bank cards were frozen last year and that she struggled financially during that time, but who knows what she means by 'struggled financially'... she was somehow living in New York without a job for the first 6 months of 2022 (based on what she said from her video), so take from that what you will.

So she's living in Germany now not NYC. But she filmed her latest update in Turkey? I'm confused. I skipped through the video though.
Personally I think her boyfriend supports her cosmopolitan lifestyle and always has so she doesn't have to struggle when she's 'between' jobs. From what she showed of her family apartment in Russia they were upper middle class but not rich rich.

Also anyone know why she changed the name of her channel?

Has anyone seen the Instagram stories about her last flight? She said that she couldn't book an expensive ticket so she was traveling in a cheap seat (like poor people, Ew) and there just wasn't enough leg room! So she *manifested* a better accomodation sitting in the front of the plane where all the seats where empty, and she was all like "how was I the only one?" acting like everyone else had sheep suffering mentality for not asking to change sit. And idk that's so stupid like it's not like there was space for everyone in the front? People generally have a bit of awareness about the fact that changing the seating on the plane can throw the balance off and don't want to bother the workers? She's just too selfish and *super duper special* to sit in a tight space like normal people. Idk it irks me a little how she acts like having expensive taste and being consumerist is a personality trait.

Reactions: 4
her current IG name: 'dinara | mindset coach'
i see a red flag whenever i see someone calling themselves a coach, but not only does she claim to be a coach but also she has no qualification whatsoever on psychology/mindfulness/mentoring etc. if this is how she defines herself on her profile, does this mean that this is her current 'job'? wow scam university minerva's 40k-per year tuition fees were definitely worth it

Attachments

Reactions: 3
her current IG name: 'dinara | mindset coach'
i see a red flag whenever i see someone calling themselves a coach, but not only does she claim to be a coach but also she has no qualification whatsoever on psychology/mindfulness/mentoring etc. if this is how she defines herself on her profile, does this mean that this is her current 'job'? wow scam university minerva's 40k-per year tuition fees were definitely worth it
Great ad for the "uni" excited to see what jade does !

• Haha
Is anyone following her new business project? Because only for today we can enroll into her "focus week" for 188 euros instead of 333. I mean that's a steal for such valuable content! It comes with stellar feedback, people said that this focus week "completely changed their way of thinking after just one week of all of the practices and it's like an investement and a commitment for yourself and your future" (that was a direct quote) So yeah, after minerva she's just scamming young people online :)

• Haha